“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pupil dilation

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I read somewhere (I think on askmen.com) that if a woman likes you her pupils will dilate, or get larger. I found this very interesting but I am unsure how to read it. How do you read the pupils and know if they are dilated or if they have naturally larger pupils? Any help or input will be greatly appriciated.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Get a girl you know likes you a lot and give this a try:

-Ask her to look away from you
-The ask her to look you in the eyes
-The pupils will dilate for sure.

*For more accurate results, do this in a room with dim lights*
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by MrBond007
-Ask her to look away from you
-The ask her to look you in the eyes
-The pupils will dilate for sure.
And if she asks, say that you were looking at the size of her pupils and try to NOT come off as a psycho freak.

COME ON PLZZZ, this CANNOT be pulled off like that, either you notice it in a subtle manner or you just don't.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Engetsu
And if she asks, say that you were looking at the size of her pupils and try to NOT come off as a psycho freak.

COME ON PLZZZ, this CANNOT be pulled off like that, either you notice it in a subtle manner or you just don't.
Thats why I said a girl who likes you a lot.I meant as in "hey we are 5 minutes from our first fuck".I did it at least 2 times to be sure I was right.When you know how it looks its easier to do it without them knowing.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MrBond007


*For more accurate results, do this in a room with dim lights*
Actually they will dilate in a dark room if she wants to jump your **** or not. This is because they get large to let more light in so you can see beter in the dark and not necessarly becuase she likes you.

In practice I've actually found that is happons rarely. If it is very bright in the room or outside and her pupiles swell right when you make eye contact this is almost always a sign of attraction. In my opinion this is more of a sign of hornyness that anything else.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

gmm567

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Yea

You have to look for this pupil dilation.

It happens very, very, very quickly. Just be aware that it can
happen and watch for it. Once you've seen it happen, you'll
know that it happened.

Supposedly this pupil dilation has been validated impirically. Apparently, psyc hologists showed some pictures at random
to a bunch of guys. The naked female made the pupil dilate. Similar stuff was done on females.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I've seen this happen once before, with a girl that I really liked a lot...but she had a BF. :(
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Ive just started paying attention to this myself.

There is a girl in one of my classes that I 'think' may like me. I spoke with her the other day (in a room with average light) and when she first looked at me her pupils were fairly small, then she turned around to put somthing down and when she turned back to look at me again her pupils were about 40-50% larger than they were before and they stayed that way for the next 3-4 minuets that I talked to her.

Does that sound about right?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Jon E
Ive just started paying attention to this myself.

There is a girl in one of my classes that I 'think' may like me. I spoke with her the other day (in a room with average light) and when she first looked at me her pupils were fairly small, then she turned around to put somthing down and when she turned back to look at me again her pupils were about 40-50% larger than they were before and they stayed that way for the next 3-4 minuets that I talked to her.

Does that sound about right?
Only one way to find out. ;)

Despite neat little psycho-physiological things like this, there is no sure "tell." You've got to do something.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
AFAIK you need the actual experience and comparison. Just observe your friends and people you talk to.

Faces with large pupils are generally much more attractive.

Some general things I've noticed: If she doesn't like you, her pupils will be small even if it's dim. Like 2-3 mm.

If it's normal lights, the pupils aren't gonna be too big even if she likes you a lot.

If the size of the pupils is equal to or more than 3-4 mm, she likes you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
cover her head with a big , her eyes will surely dialate then
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Drop the whole pupil-dialation thing. Use the "sure" signs instead that you don't need a friggin magnifying glass to check... All bodylanguage signs and biochemicalsigns like blushing and anxiety are much easier to watch for.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
that is one reason for pupil dialation amonst several other reasons. you gotta look for the other shyt as well:

Ho’s Choosing Signals

From a distance, before contact:
1. Occasionally looking in your direction or throwing yo ass a sideways glance.
2. Briefly holding your gaze then moving her eyes downwards and aways.
3. Smoothing her clothes or ****ing with her hair after you’ve caught her ass looking at you.
4. Turning her body toward you and smiling.
5. Adopting the same posture as you.
6. Accentuating her breasts. You know sticking out the forillas.
7. Seeming to appear by chance in the same ****ing vicinity as you-check it when she moves to another spot and after you’ve moved their. She appears like a ****ing ghost doing what Da Kidd and Paradise called perimeter breaches.
8. Accidentally bumping into you.
9. Touching you while she passes. This is a strong choosing signal.
10. Seeming to hang about in your area for no apparent reason as if she is waiting for you to be a got dam man and step up to her ass.

Close Up, while your in convo with the biatch:
Her eyes:
1. She holds your eye contact for long periods.
2. She starts blinking as if she is trying to bat her eyelashes at yo ass.
3. She starts raising and lowering her got dam eyebrow and then smiling at you. Take a brick in the head if you don’t get it.
4. Check her pupils and see if they are dilated or larger than normal. This means she is getting horny for you.

Her Hair or head area:
1. She starts playing with her hair, stroking it or curling it around her fingers. You’ve all see them do this shyt.
2. Occasionally throwing her hair back from her shoulders.
3. Tilting her head while she talks to you.

Her face and mouth area:
1. Occasionally licker her lips as if you’re a barbeque rib, or running her tongue around her lips.
2. Biting her lips.
3. Occasionally touching her cheek or chin, even though she isn’t hiding her face.
4. Laughing with you and smiling at you.
5. If she’s a stupid smoker then blowing smoke straight at you.

Her skin:
1. Check to see if her cheeks get flushed.
2. Check the neck area also for flushing. These are signs of sexual interest.

Her Hands:
1. Look to see if she is exposing her palms and inner wrist towards you. Since these are vulnerable areas in usually means she is opening up to you.

Touching:
1. Touching any part of your body. Ie…your hands, arms , shoulders, or even you’r legs.
2. Fondling objects like her glass, rubbing it like a **** with a caressing or pulling motion.
3. Sliding her hands or fingers up and down long objects like a candlestick or back to the glass thing.
Her clothes:
1. Check to see if she starts straightening her clothes out, by smoothing & patting them.
2. Notice if she starts undoing a button on her blouse or shirt, or starts loosening anything up.

Her Voice:
1. Notice if she starts matching your voice.
2. Notice if she starts pacing your convo.

Her sitting Posture:
1. Notice if she is turning and facing you in her chair
2. Allowing the hem to slide up her leg, trying to expose some thigh flesh for you without trying to pull it back down. Women are aware of everything they do!
3. Is she starting to touch herself gently, especially one of her breasts?
4. Has she started leaning in towards you?
5. Is she starting to copy your body language and posture?
6. Lowers her glass to avoid putting a barrier between the two of you?
7. Check it if she starts gradually assuming a more open and inviting posture.

Her Legs:
1. Notice if she starts rubbing her legs against each other.
2. Or rubbing one leg against the leg of a chair or table.
3. Look to see if she starts crossing or uncrossing her legs and pointing the upper leg towards your pimpin ass.
4. Is she sitting with crossed legs and rocking her upper leg back and forth towards you? Yeah you got it.
5. How about if she is sitting with her legs open towards you. Need I say more?
6. Or if she is dangling a shoe on her toe.

When the ho’ is standing:
1. Is she standing with her head ****ed slightly at an angle, one foot behind the other, with her hips thrust slightly forward?
2. When she moves into your personal body space.

Rhythmic Movments:
1. She starts moving to the music while she is in convo with you.
2. She is rocking while sitting or standing during your convo.

If she is in a group:
1. If she is giving you her total attention and speaking only to you.
2. When she moves away from the group as though giving you an opportunity to holla at her in private, especially if she glances back at you after moving away. This is a private invite into her.
What she spits:
1. Notice if she starts paying you compliments, especially over shyt that seems petty.
2. If she disagrees with you she does it laughingly.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Remember though that with most of those signs several has to happen.. Signs like rocking to the music or twirling hair can be out of boredom...

Btw I have never ever inn my life ever seen a girl lick her lips when talking to a man, nomather how much she's wanted him. I've never seen it except when girls I know and I have been kidding with eachother. Seriously, no girls I know or have seen does this.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Occasionally looking in your direction or throwing yo ass a sideways glance.

Ive heard that alot before but I don't think I've ever seen it. What would you consider a sideways glance? Trying to holding their head straight and only turning their eyes?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Jon E
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Occasionally looking in your direction or throwing yo ass a sideways glance.

Ive heard that alot before but I don't think I've ever seen it. What would you consider a sideways glance? Trying to holding their head straight and only turning their eyes?
Turning head/body to look at you....
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Why bother trying to figure out if her eyes dilate? If you see a girl you have interest in, go talk to her. Simple as that. No thinking required.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
I dont think anyone would argue that point. I just think its fun to go up to a hot chick that tries to put up an act like shes uninterested in you and then you see her eyes open up the size of saucers. It gives you a better idea of whats really going on.
 

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Pupil Dilation?!?!?

Is that what you guys waste your time trying to figure out??

Christ you think way too much!!!!!!!!

Go out do something constructive people! Stop spending all your time jerking off to women thinking that if her you hit on her and her eyelids dilate, it means she likes you.

Maybe it does mean that... but who cares, you can tell if a girl is interested from other things than trying to see if they're eyes dilate!

Also, what are you going to do if she has brown eyes? Look like a moron trying to see her pupils??

This is the stupidest topic of discussion EVER.
 

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I just realized that if you respond to a post it goes to the top of the Page. I am bumping this up, because I want to illustrate a point. I am going to be on this site for a while today since it's Valentines day, and until I go out to dinner with my special lady later tonight I will still be on since I have paper work to do and this is a good way to keep me busy.

The point that I am illustrating is that often times you will get horrible advice from this site. This thread is an example of that. That and the advice that people give about "nexting" a girl when you like her too much (in the language of this forum, it's called "oneitis").

There are a lot of people with "Master Don Juan" below their screen name. Do not be fooled by this. They bring up and elaborate on such topics like this one. They tell you that being a Don Juan is about "not being yourself". They're all full of crap. If you went around hitting on women, trying to think of all these little things like pupil dilation, you will end up making a fool of yourself.

I'm sorry that I'm being harsh, it's nothing personal, but this site was implemented to help and I think a lot of the advice is cowardly. Remember, Don Juan from the books was a lady's man who was UNABLE to get the one girl that he longed for... do you really want to be him?

Instead of trying to overly think things over (like pupil dilation) on a website, go out and seize the day. It's valentines day and if there is one day to act sappy, this is it. The girl of your dreams is out there, you just have to find her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top