Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punch out! Lesson learned.

Electraglide

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post. I've been reading the board for awhile and have enjoyed in different prespectives on women, bytches and ho's. It's been eye opening and mostly on target.
Now a little about my situation. My GF of 2 yrs. and I broke up a few month's ago due to not seeing eye-to-eye on a few major issues. To back track a minute I started seeing her as her divorce was in progress. BIG mistake #1, never, ever be a BF on a rebound. Lesson learned. OK so, things started to go south and I could read the writing on the wall so I was prepared when we decided to end it, I was hurt but sucked it up and immediately moved on with my life cut all contact. About 4 wks. later she call's to see how I'm doing (checking up on me) and what's been going on etc....I'd been going out and being socialble at the local pubs and riding my Harley around the countryside ya know just generally keeping busy. Well she finally asks if we could remain freinds and hang together now and again. No problem I say, mistake #2. Didn't allow enough time to elapse and didn't have another fish or fishes on the line. Well we'd hang and kept it light and no sex. To be truthful I was hoping to rekindle. Mistake #3. I started to be somewhat AFC with her. I wasn't getting anything in return for being "there for her". Last weekend I came to my senses after she calls me and asks if I could pick her up because she got herself into an uncomfortable situation where she was getting hit on at a party and didn't have a ride. Her girlfriend had planned to spend the night at the bithday girls house and didn't inform my ex-GF of her intent, ya right. Well I did. And we stopped for a drink on the way home shared some kino and flirting. Thought this may be my break though preformance and close the deal. Nope! she announces she's tired and wants me to leave so she can get some sleep. Bullsh*t I thought but left like a gentleman. The next day I rode up to her house walked up to her door knocked, she opens the door kind of surprised to see me there. I looked her in the eye and said, "If your in need of someone who'll be your emtional sounding board, and give you attention on demand to make you feel better about yourself and expect me to be and do all the BF things but I get nothing in return go sell your crazy somewhere else because I'm all full up!" I turned jumped on my bike and had one of the best rides of my life went everywhere and met new people and flirted with a hot *ss bartender. BTW the Ex called 3 times that night and twice the next day. Needless to say I never picked up. I punched out!!! Lesson learned! NEXT!

Last edited:

cat creek

Reaction score
back

Call her up and tell her you pulled a muscle in your back and invite her over to put a heat pad and lotion on it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man.

This is the shyt!

Any guy who's EVER let a chick bring him down should read this post and learn something.

Keep ridin'

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I went through a very similar thing a few years ago. Like you I finally had too much and walked away, it drove her nuts. I remember seeing her at a bar a couple of months later and I walked right by her and only nodded. She chased me down and started screaming at me "didn't the those few months mean anything to you?". I of course replied, "we're not together, so no". She stormed out of the bar, it was great.

It sucks being jerked around, but once you get your head out of the clouds it is alot of fun to turn the tables.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently gone through a similar experience dealing with a chick with kids, an ex-husband, and a boyfriend she just recently broke up with.

I won't even go into all the details but I will tell you what I learned from it.

First, don't f*ck with chicks with kids unless it is strictly a sex thing.

Keep it sexual and don't see her too much (have other women) and do not put your full focus on her or think anything serious about her.

Second, if you get involved with a chick with kids there are too many factors that can f*ck things ups like her kid's father, baggage from past relationships or divorce, and because of the kids, you'll never be #1 to her or have her full focus.

Third, avoid bad situations when you see them and don't give a shot just because you like the girl or she shows you high interest.

Every girl that likes you or has high interest in you is not good for you and you must always look out for what is in your best interest.

Fourth, don't think with your d*ck.