Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pulp fiction

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
every time i watch this movie i always seem to laugh my a$$ off.I know it wasnt meant to be comedy but i think its hilarious the way they play those characters and the killing.its a great movie but does anyone else find this movie funny.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...Samuel L. Jackson is such a badass in that movie, I can't help but laugh at how much ass he kicks.

" English, motherfvcker - Do you speak it?"

Towards the end of the movie when he's explaining his whole "And they will know my name is the Lord" quote he always says to people... "I just thought it was some cold blooded sh!t to say"

There's a lot more quotes from him I could take...but those are my favorites.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya man that **** is funny. like when willis asks the big black guy (i forget names) if hes ok and he replies "Im pretty ****ing far from OK", its just funny how he says it. and them samuel jackson when hes talking with him and the black guy says hes sending winston and hes like "**** negro thats all you had to say"

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeh cool movie. the scene when they are in the car and John Travolta blasts off the mans head with a gun, just the way it happened out the blue and both of there reactions when it happenned. haha.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite scenes were
1. Bruce Willis tries to run over black guy and hits another car: It is so funny seing both of them hurt, dragging themselves trying to kill each other right there on the street like if it were the wild west or something.

2. Bruce Willis getting the weapon: When he looks for a weapon to save the black guy and he sees the sword.

A similar movie with all kinds of adventure and fun type feel is "Midnight Run" starring Robert De Niro. He was so cool in this movie he set off a trend, countless people imitate his look with the black jacket and the way he talks in that movie (I know people that do that), and of course that movie probably broke the record for f bombs dropped.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
The black guys name is Ving Rhames...damn! My fav part is when the white guy who fvcked that other guy in the ass, i like when he gets shot.:rolleyes:

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's supposed to have some comedy in it.

I like the scene where he's intimidating the guys in the beginning in the apartment. The way he says stuff is funny

"HAMBURGERS!!" "Mmmhmm.. That is one tasty burger!!"

And when he's talking about his wallet at the end:

"It's the one that says 'Bad Motherf*cker' on it"

and: "TELL THAT B*TCH TO BE COOL!"

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
well my favorite part is when john travoltas character accidently shoots the black guy in the face its funny because his entire head is scattered all over the car

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dillinger
The black guys name is Ving Rhames...damn!
Yeah...In the movie his name is Marcellus Wallus (sp?).

I was just thinking about that part where Jackson and Travolta are cleaning out the car they shot the guy in the head in...

After they've been arguing a little:

Jackson: "I'm a mushroom cloud droppin' motherfvcker, motherfvcker!"

Love that line :p

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea that **** was funny, when travolta blew the guys brains out and then hes just like "oh **** i just shot him.....i dont know the gun just went off"

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great fvcking movie, I also like Harvey Keitel as Mr. Wolfe, everybody got respect for the dude funny ****.