Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pulling yourself out of a rut

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last two months I’ve compeltely isolated myself. I hardly ever go out, I work like crazy, I work out, and that’s it.

Just a few months ago I was banging multiple women. Traveling on weekends when I could. Bought a brand new Mercedes. Really killing life and having a blast. I was an animal...pulling up to women in my car and grabbing numbers.

I’ve gotten very “comfortable” lately and i stopped putting myself out there..I work and go home. I’m just lacking stimulation. The worst part is I don’t even have a woman in my life that I have a crush on.

Game is funny it’s not like riding a bike you definitely can lose it and quickly. It’s a skill that needs to be maintained. All it takes is one girl to get you back in the game.

What can I do to go back to being the guy I was months ago? maybe I’m depressed

Anyone ever fall into these ruts? I just need something to spice up my life. I’m thinking maybe even a trip by myself somewhere over the holidays . I want this year to be amazing

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing fails like success. Realize that you are nothing and that your not anyone special. Your not owed **** in the world for existing. Keep up the habits that go you to where you were and you'll be good. Throw yourself into something you really really want to learn and immerse yourself in it. Take an hour of your day to do it. You break out of a circle by punching through it and doing something off the wall. Go sky diving. Tell yourself, I'm going to be the most social I have ever been this year and really put a hyper focus on it.
Throw yourself into something. Any specific suggestions? What about my career (making money)? Or are you talking about a physical activity