Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pulled out a condom and she says.....

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was sayin watsup to one of my friends at lunch today and he usually gets me flavored condoms, so i pulled out a condom that i wanted him to get me. He was talkin to some cute girl. So she sees the condom and says ooo that ones okay, the best ones are the durex, ultra sensitive whateverrr. Im like yeaaaaaaaaaa. damnnnn i would do this girlll.

what u guys think? should i tell my friend to hook us up and just tell her straight up that i want to f*ck?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: What the ****?

Happy post 900!

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda asked for a demonstration of one of her faves :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the point of this thread? I think you are stupid.

"Nature never deceives us, it is us that deceive ourselves" - Unknown.

You think because she commented on a condom that she wants to fvck you? Dude! wake the fvck up! She gave you a pointer, use it on your girl. See what she likes. But dude, wisen up.
I find it sad that you even relate that comment to wanting to bang her. You need counseling.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weoooooow how old are you likretsam?? where you from?
when you in brooklyn *****es dont just comment to try to give u pointers, they trying to flirt, thats how they play. I dont know where your from but over here girls aint all that experienced either, they all just act like they are.

"Nature never deceives us, it is us that deceive ourselves" - Unknown.

i agree with that.
So maybe your self esteem is so low that you dont believe any girl would possibly wanna flirt with you or fvck you.

I know what im capable of and i'll admit it, this post was kinda dumb, i was tryin to delete it but i didnt know how. There is no real point to this thread.

Yo maybe if u believe in yourself more, you might get more b!t#hes. All i gotta do is look around me and look at all these ugly people who i definitely look better then and definitely have more game then, that are gettin these girls.

why so much anger?

im guessin you got alot of girl problems.
U might try to say the same thing about me but if u check my recent threads(2 months), there are none about needing help getting girls.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friends buying me condoms cause he know works at a place that sells the flavored ones and he got them for me before, so i just tell him to hook me up.