"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

PuertoRican_Lover with reference to your sex ruins relationships

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
I just read your reply on the subject sex ruins relationships by noseguard.

Sex has become a 'casual cheap thing in the last decades and not a serious consideration to solely be used to create a spiritual bond between the two involved. When sex is overused with many partners it becomes nothing 'special' between the two and it loses its’ appeal and meaning!
We fall in lust with the vagina and do not fall in love with her for her feminine womanly qualities! WE ARE BLINDED BY SEX!!! Men come to recognize this and 'wake up' only when the divorce proceedings begin and then (too late) ask themselves "Why did I marry this ho!!"
That quote of yours really got to me. But say I just start dating a chick. And I decide that I dont wanna have sex before marraige with this girl. But how do I keep the interest level up during the relationship? Both mine and hers?

Another question say if me and a girl have been dating for a couple of months. Would it bring us closer or would her interest level drop say if she started sharing some of the bad stuff that happened to her in the past, her fears and her inner most secrets? Like would I end up being her friend and not her lover specially if I am not having sex with her and then shes starting to spill her guts out to me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I’m somewhat confused with the way you posed your question – you don’t want sex with THIS girl but do with other girls?? If she wants sex and you don’t then she may not want you unless she sees other qualities in you that overides her desire for sex!

Find out through subtle means of what kind of man she wants and if you possess such traits then she is yours! Your ‘interest’ in a woman can only be defined by YOU, and can only be defined by the qualities that you cherish in a woman! If she has that ‘something’ that you are looking for, then she is what you desire and thus your interest in her will remain and vive-versa.


Again, to answer your second question, what is it that you are seeking in a woman? If you are looking for a virgin and a righteous woman then her past and her inner most secrets obviously will have an impact on you when she says that she had 2 abortions and 6 pimps!! This revelation will obviously not bring you closer to her but, in fact, make you repel from her and make you lose interest since she does not possess the qualities that you seek!

Whether you become her ‘friend’ is solely based on your standards of ‘friendship’. You cannot be someone’s ‘lover’ if you are not having sex – ‘lover’ is another word for ‘sex partner’ in today’s modern-day vernacular!

"Sex ruins relationships" is your interpretation - I rather state it as "Sex loses meaning when it is done out of context for its' intended purpose"!! It becomes cheap - thus hors today are a dime a dozen dozen!!
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
"Sex ruins relationships" is your interpretation - I rather state it as "Sex loses meaning when it is done out of context for its' intended purpose"!! It becomes cheap - thus hors today are a dime a dozen dozen!!
good point thanx for pointing it out

Find out through subtle means of what kind of man she wants and if you possess such traits then she is yours! Your ‘interest’ in a woman can only be defined by YOU, and can only be defined by the qualities that you cherish in a woman! If she has that ‘something’ that you are looking for, then she is what you desire and thus your interest in her will remain and vive-versa.
cos I am a christian and so I have decided that I am not gonna have sex till I get married. And the girl I would wanna date would have to be a christian as well because she would know where I am coming from with my stand on no sex until marraige.
cheers
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You have a very commendable spirit that is lacking today - seek a woman with the same mindset and values as you and leave hors alone!!!
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
cheers
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top