"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Public Service Announcement

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
To keep this simple as I have other matters to attend to at the moment, I will say simply... I have begun the process of creating the New Bible.

Something wicked this way comes...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
To keep this simple as I have other matters to attend to at the moment, I will say simply... I have begun the process of creating the New Bible.

Something wicked this way comes...
Copier. ;)
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Re: Re: Public Service Announcement

Originally posted by crazykid
Copier. ;)
*Hides all of Crazykid's links* Who... me? ;)
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
I would offer my help but crazy's such a forum junkie that it is rather useless :p

BBB
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
I would offer my help but crazy's such a forum junkie that it is rather useless :p

BBB
I have no clue what you mean. *Leaves site for an hour, comes back shaking* "I need to get online!" ;) :D

Nah, all three of us can look. This place is so big...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I envy all of you and thank you guys very much for helping and keeping this site alive and striving. Can't wait to read this new bible
 

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Cheers Matrix, will be waiting on this :)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Lets name it the JBIZZLE BIBLE! *Evil Laugh*.......sorry. Goes on with my business.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Throw out your bible and hold to the counsel of PuertoRican_Lover!!:cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Cheatz
Just curious will this ever be in pdf format?
If its not when its released ill put it all into a PDF.
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
When will this be up hopefully before school starts for most of us
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
1. If you want to place it on .PDF format... that would be awesome.

2. Shooting for August 26th, 2004... the first day I return to school.

Something wicked this way comes...
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
1. If you want to place it on .PDF format... that would be awesome.

2. Shooting for August 26th, 2004... the first day I return to school.

Something wicked this way comes...
Cool can't wait right in time before school starts
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Completely off topic, but out of curiousity Matrix, how come your sig is "Something wicked this way comes... " not "Something wicked comes this way"? :confused:
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Cuz that doesn't sound as cool :cool:
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Pfeile
Completely off topic, but out of curiousity Matrix, how come your sig is "Something wicked this way comes... " not "Something wicked comes this way"? :confused:
Because it's a quote from Ray Bradbury.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by crazykid
Because it's a quote from Ray Bradbury.
Someone has done their homework... ;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Someone has done their homework... ;)
Homewhat? Geez, I'm in college, I don't know what that means. ;)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top