PuaHate.com (We need to shut them up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adventurer

Hey guys..... anybody want some entertainment? There are several guys, who created this site, PUAHate.com, bashing gurus and dating companies, and they are getting out of control. They already reveral Brad Ps real name and phone number.

They PMed several of us, and they are going to start a troll campaign against us, calling us Don Fags. We need to stop this. Create an account and go bash them, before they bash us. I personally cant stand them.

The site is www.PUahate.com

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're giving them exactly what they want, which is attention. My advice is to forget that website exists, and go on minding your own business.

Although "Brad P" is legally entitled to sue that website if they don't take those pictures down.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and looked at their site...what a sad bunch of dweebs! They will implode before Christmas and the site will quietly go away.

Don't bother bashing them, it's beneath you.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
they are just hating because they are the worst type of AFCs;the ones that don't change...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I hate PUA's too so I commend them on that. But its about being a real man and the best man you can be. Not about being some lame pick up artist.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i went over to check out the site, and it looks as if it a pua community in itself hahaha

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these the same guys from the shut down Barry Kirkey radio show forum? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.