PUA vs MGTOW

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people still think that monogamy came to make women happy while in fact it came to give society order and stability.
Yes, marriage is primarily a social institution... and arguably a moral development of ourselves. However, it often fails to compute when run through individualistic logic. No doubt there are problems facing an overly conventional approach to life, and yet there are just as many facing an overly individualistic one. This is the point of 'purple pill', to strike a balance between the social and individual, for we are after all social animals.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of posters claim that monogamy is the "woman's frame" though. I tend to think that the main purpose of marriage is the children, not so much about male/female relationships. I don't think there's a better environment to raise children than in a functional nuclear family.
Thats a good point too, hard to give a precise answer anyway I agree with the children point of view.

Any experiment of communities growing children togheter didnt work that great compared to our way, none of those communities built bridges or buildings.

I believe modern marriage is part of woman's frame, due to the total support she got from the law and the government and the fact that she can chase the alpha while secured with the beta.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe modern marriage is part of woman's frame, due to the total support she got from the law and the government and the fact that she can chase the alpha while secured with the beta.
Modern marriage is definitely a mess, as it's mainly a legal entanglement with the government. I know sites like this always talk about women who chase alphas while keeping a beta to support her, but I don't really care about that. Because first off, I'm not going to tolerate being cuckolded, and secondly, those girls are slvts anyway, and ultimately I don't find slvts appealing.

Marriage made more sense in agricultural times, because a man could raise sons to help plow the field, run the farm, and protect the land. In that sense, I don't even see marriage as being monogamous, a lot of men used to have multiple wives. The more wives, the more children. I don't think polygamy should really be illegal in the US, I don't see a good legal reason for it (not that I want multiple wives myself). Feminists paint these kind of arrangements as "monstrous", but if it works for those involved, it must be okay.

People in such times also used to live more spread out. A man (or woman) growing up didn't see six million people of the opposite sex running around all the time. There were only a few good options, so they were more of value to each other. Now days everything is disposable, including people apparently.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
Modern marriage is definitely a mess, as it's mainly a legal entanglement with the government. I know sites like this always talk about women who chase alphas while keeping a beta to support her, but I don't really care about that. Because first off, I'm not going to tolerate being cuckolded, and secondly, those girls are slvts anyway, and ultimately I don't find slvts appealing.

Marriage made more sense in agricultural times, because a man could raise sons to help plow the field, run the farm, and protect the land. In that sense, I don't even see marriage as being monogamous, a lot of men used to have multiple wives. The more wives, the more children. I don't think polygamy should really be illegal in the US, I don't see a good legal reason for it (not that I want multiple wives myself). Feminists paint these kind of arrangements as "monstrous", but if it works for those involved, it must be okay.

People in such times also used to live more spread out. A man (or woman) growing up didn't see six million people of the opposite sex running around all the time. There were only a few good options, so they were more of value to each other. Now days everything is disposable, including people apparently.
This is why I go for connection nowadays. I don't really "date." That frame is conducive to flakes. Coming from the connection frame, being together makes more sense for the woman. You also end up sleeping with a lot of female friends on the down low. We are all playing the same game. We are just coming from different frames. For whatever reason, the connection frame allows you to live amongst the women and do whatever you want with no repercussions. In the long run, it is healthy for you as well.