Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA ratings on reddit

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What is it with that subreddit and super long posts? Who even reads all that

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened to Tom Torero? Learned quite a bit from him

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only nerds are autistic enough to start ranking pua coaches that they learn from. They acting too technical instead of going out into the field and actually trying to talk to girls. Can't take the nerd out of his bedroom.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trial and error is a better teacher than ANY PUA that’s ever lived. I’m almost 40 and I’m still learning. I’ve had women point out to me that I’m bad about making an effort (texting everyday, they’ll go days without hearing from me, etc) and I wasn’t aware I was that bad. It made me take a look at myself and wonder why I was unconsciously doing that and what I discovered is I don’t want to appear thirsty and desperate so I’ve been doing the polar opposite. I was putting in zero effort and needed women to chase me to make me feel better about myself and sort of test them to see just how interested they were. In the past when I’d give maximum effort I had some bad experiences of getting rejected so I learned to stop going balls to the wall pursuing women, that’s when other problems such as this arised. I didn’t need a PUA to tell me this, I just needed to listen and take a deep look at myself and what I was doing wrong.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trial and error is a better teacher than ANY PUA that’s ever lived. I’m almost 40 and I’m still learning. I’ve had women point out to me that I’m bad about making an effort (texting everyday, they’ll go days without hearing from me, etc) and I wasn’t aware I was that bad. It made me take a look at myself and wonder why I was unconsciously doing that and what I discovered is I don’t want to appear thirsty and desperate so I’ve been doing the polar opposite. I was putting in zero effort and needed women to chase me to make me feel better about myself and sort of test them to see just how interested they were. In the past when I’d give maximum effort I had some bad experiences of getting rejected so I learned to stop going balls to the wall pursuing women, that’s when other problems such as this arised. I didn’t need a PUA to tell me this, I just needed to listen and take a deep look at myself and what I was doing wrong.
It's always a balancing act between too much and too little. Either extreme is bad.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it ruin the prospects with these women? From how it sounds, it didn't.
A couple it was the last straw with them, others it wasn’t.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a balancing act between too much and too little. Either extreme is bad.
Yep. And to be honest, it became exhausting putting in effort. It was fun when I was younger but as I’ve gotten older it’s just become exhausting to constantly communicate with women.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. And to be honest, it became exhausting putting in effort. It was fun when I was younger but as I’ve gotten older it’s just become exhausting to constantly communicate with women.
Same, as I'm getting older I enjoy women, but I enjoy my solitude even more.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was funny to read especially his comments about Todd V. From day one I always said he was too damn ugly to be a player.