Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA Material HERE! - Openers, C&F, Responses, Ideas - No BS Theory

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I field test a ton of material and want to share some that I have used out in the field. It may or may not work for you and using these techniques to obtain your desired outcomes will depend on your state and tone of incantation as well as the state you have your target in when you apply it. This is a collection of various things you can pick from. Some of this may be useful, some might be complete garbage, some might sound too ridiculous to work. I encourage you to try things out and experiment, remember to have fun.

Remember to keep in mind while practicing your: What's in it for me? What do I truly want out of this interaction?

Openers:
Opinion Opener:
“I’m curious about something, can I get your opinion on it?”
--C&F Opener
"I just had to walk over here and talk to you because that hungry look in your eyes shows you are just SO into me."
--Confusion Opener
Me: didn't we go to different schools together?"
--C&F Opener
"Here, let me clean you off a place to sit."
Make a big display of wiping off your mouth with your hands.

If you are sitting down next to a woman at a bar; "Are you SURE you can keep your hands to yourself (look at her sideways grinning)?"

If that gets a great reaction, then follow up with "Good, cause I am a good Christian boy, and don't do that with girls I have just met, you know.. Have you ever just wanted to know what it feels like to know somebody on levels that go beyond the physical and how exciting it is as they open up and tell you about themselves?"

Neg Opener with hidden compliment:
You suck.. wanna know why?
Her: Why
Me: I watched you move I noticed you have a body with of the most fantastic figure and you’reall covered up!

Neg Opener #2:
Your lucky to be born beautiful, unlike me, who was born to be a big liar.

Response Examples:
"When she asks, "Excuse me, do you have the time?"
You: "Do you have the energy?"

Her: Any question you want to avoid answering.
Me: "I should'nt talk about that, I don't want you to be incredibly turned on... I don't want you to make a mental picture of a huuuuuuuuuuuuge throoobbing sensation of that inside your mind, filling your senses and all the open space for thoughts with anticipation and desire to really connect with it and embrace it like a treasure that you’d want to keep all for yourself…" (****y grin an your face)

In response to anything she says good/bad/annoying:
Stop! Have you ever just walked by someone and the way they smelled was mysterious yet exciting, their scent alone pulling you towards them just so you could get closer and fill your senses with that amazing smell again? (Lean back while you say this)

Accuse her of stepping over the line and trying to pick you up or rush things in some way. A popular one is if she puts her hands on you, say, “Hey, hands off the material.”

C&F Mid Conversation:
"If you buy me a drink, you might get lucky tonight"
"I can't please every girl but I'll give you a chance tonight"
"Women are lining up to be with me"
"It's tough to be such a sex symbol"
"I'm organising an orgy for my friend's birthday. Wanna come?"
"If you're nice enough I will lick you."

C&F Seduction (Post-Comfort):
Me: "Do you wake up early in the morning?".
Her: "No, not really".
Me: "Good, I don't like to be woken up

"I like you because you're intelligent (gesture over her breasts). I like myself because I'm intelligent too (gesture over your c0ck)." (once GM even later got a phone-call where the girl said she wanted to show him her intelligence)

FRIEND C&F AMOG:
"My friend's jealous because mine is bigger."

EJECT while you DHV:
"Look, we have to go (to her place) now because I have a date in 2 hours. No we can't go to my place because I have a friend sleeping there."
"I wish I could split myself in 5 so that I could please all these/you women."

Whenever they don't react positively enough, you say:
"If you don't like handsome guys, just tell me!" (Most of the time the reply will be "no, no, we do like handsome guys!". This question reframes their possible dislike of you into a dislike of "handsome guys" in general
--------

******** ON THE PHONE / CALLING / SETTING UP DATES ***********
Her: Hello...
Me: I'm looking for this cute girl that goes to So-and-So college, is she in?
Her: *laughs quite a bit....* ummm, i don't know, this is xxx
Me: Hey this is xxx, how are you...

"I'm going to take you out on a date. And you are going to share that beautiful smile with me so I can see your dimples.

On the phone you can jokingly do the "what are you wearing routine". Ask in a serious voice though and see if you can catch her off guard.

******** ON A DATE TIPS **********

Question to Ask Her:
What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened on a date?
Which is the superior gender?
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
What's your idea of a romantic vacation?

C&F Question (Post Comfort):
Me: do you like ice-cream
Her: yea....
Me: on what part of your body?
--
Telling an Interesting Story:
1. Elements that make things interesting - tiny details that paint mental pictures
2.) Funny uncomfortable situations that naturally make people laugh
3.) Conflict that resolves itself in a strange way
--
Over exagerate a compliment that cant be real but seem way too serious

Tell stories that indirectly accenuate your qualities, strengths, value.

Never vomit out your life story on the restuarant table. Never explain EVERYTHING about what you do. Tell stories instead. Tell jokes and talk about ideas instead. Ask her about her life and ambitions, goals instead.

When your talking to a girl for the first time, don't ask her questions about herself because that's what every guy asks her and women want a guy who is different. You need to create chemistry, a connection and make her laugh.

SEND FUNNY MIXED SIGNALS

You know, your first impression kind of sucked; but now that I've gotten to know you, I think you're awesome."

"You are trouble for me, now that I know that about you. You're amazing. I can't even talk to you." Then start to turn away.

SOI (Statement of Intent): You know, not only are you sexy, but you're really easy to communicate with. I see us on a level where we can really get through to eachother. Do you feel that?

Things to Look for
Noticed a girls' eyes dilated when talking to us.
Learn to read her body language. Is she leaning in, scrunching her neck, etc

ELICITING SEXUALITY:
Call her a naughty girl

Time Distortion:
I'll take you back in time with me to prague sometimes and introduce you to the family I met with the Japanese talking parrot.

COLD-READS: Attempt to read traits about someone.
You seem like someone who likes art and reading.. etc. Sushi and is very caring...likes animals..etc

gsxtreme1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great! I lik the bottom half..

Top parts just copied off the C&F thread.. but good job on the post!

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
I
Neg Opener with hidden compliment:
You suck.. wanna know why?
Her: Why
Me: I watched you move I noticed you have a body with of the most fantastic figure and you’reall covered up!
Ha. This was taken straight from Keys to the VIP.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripper,

You're right and I field tested it three times after that and it worked 2/3 times. The one time It didn't work was on a HB6bigtits who I think took it personally. I said to her, "Ive been watching you dance and you suck." and she said "Thank you" and put her hand on my chest.. "Then i said Dont you want to know why?" so she said Why and I said the line and I could tell she'd never been told that before and didn't know what to say so she went to her friend for comfort. The others ate it up including a group of girls.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Yeah. And they took it straight from Mystery. Except Keys to the VIP did it completely wrong.

GGTW
How does Mysterys version go?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great stuff! :rockon:
Charm said:
Have you ever just wanted to know what it feels like to know somebody on levels that go beyond the physical and how exciting it is as they open up and tell you about themselves?"

I don't want you to be incredibly turned on... I don't want you to make a mental picture of a huuuuuuuuuuuuge throoobbing sensation of that inside your mind, filling your senses and all the open space for thoughts with anticipation and desire to really connect with it and embrace it like a treasure that you’d want to keep all for yourself…" (****y grin an your face)

In response to anything she says good/bad/annoying:
Stop! Have you ever just walked by someone and the way they smelled was mysterious yet exciting, their scent alone pulling you towards them just so you could get closer and fill your senses with that amazing smell again? (Lean back while you say this)
Have you ever actually tried this NLP/SS stuff in real life and how does it work? Can you actually make it work or does it come off weird & creepy?
Charm said:
I said to her, "Ive been watching you dance and you suck." and she said "Thank you" and put her hand on my chest..
Lol, you tell her she sux and she says TY and kinos you?

Well, you shoulda just vibed with it and thread-cut into something else, forget the damn punchline. "Let me show you how it's done." Embrace her and dance.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayword,

Ill respond to your questions in private message because I am keeping my theories out of this thread. This thread is for techniques I've tried in the field with varying degrees of achieving desirable outcomes.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Keys to the VIP.............................
Dennis: Uh you suck you know why?
HB: Huh?
Dennis: You suck you know why?
HB: Why?
Dennis: Because you're not dancing with me.
I agree its definetely not the best opener i've used. After watching the show I wanted to give it a try and I did. I believe in the importance of testing material, even some of the stuff that sounds dumb or ridiculous at first ends of working. DD says an he was quoting someone else
"that truth is first ridiculed, second violently opposed, third accepted as self-evident."

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the stuff in the beginning seems over the top and like it would not work unless there was a bit of inital attraction, but the latter half I liked better. I've used the whole 'what are you wearing' thing a couple times

Addvrz

Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Keys to the VIP.............................
Dennis: Uh you suck you know why?
HB: Huh?
Dennis: You suck you know why?
HB: Why?
Dennis: Because you're not dancing with me.

Dennis got blown out on the first one. He did it again and it worked. But he got lucky.

Mystery sets up the opener so it works almost every time. (It also helps him because of all the social proof can get..his outfits..jealously plotlines..and a hundred other gimmicks)

First he only uses the opener on 10's because there isn't much reason to neg 7's unless they have a bytch shield. But because he OPENED with a neg he had no idea if they even had one.

Dennis asked the HB's if they knew why they sucked matter-of-factly. That will set you up for failure. You need to have a mischievous smile and be playful when you say something like that.

I just think the whole opener is dumb. Maybe it's just me. :)

GGTW

PS - Here's the link to the episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nPxjyxNGc

That's the first part. The opener we are talking about is in the THIRD part. You can find it easily. I enoyed watching it. Dennis is retarded, lol. FACTOID.
You're like one of those people Tyler Durden talks about in bristollair, who is always critisizing material, I abstain from being a keyboard jockey and being more in the field where you LEARN actual material like this prson here anstop critisizing material.:box:

BTW I tried some of it, any openers work and said in the right timing etc.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GGTW, don't use 'noob' to refute the claim that you're a KJ.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score

That ^^^ is golden.

And, I think "hands off the MERCHANDISE" is a Tyler Durden original....or maybe he stole it from mystery. In any case, it's not new, but it DOES WORK A TREAT.

In fact Tyler told this great story once where he's in a bar and a gay guy starts gaming on him, and he does an automatic "Hands off the merchandise" and of course it turns the gay guy on even more and he starts touching MORE and Tyler is like "WTF? HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE!" because he's like stuck in his PUA-mode and it just keeps encouraging the gay guy. It was hilarious, you'd have to have been there.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thirtyplus said:

That ^^^ is golden.

And, I think "hands off the MERCHANDISE" is a Tyler Durden original....or maybe he stole it from mystery. In any case, it's not new, but it DOES WORK A TREAT.

In fact Tyler told this great story once where he's in a bar and a gay guy starts gaming on him, and he does an automatic "Hands off the merchandise" and of course it turns the gay guy on even more and he starts touching MORE and Tyler is like "WTF? HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE!" because he's like stuck in his PUA-mode and it just keeps encouraging the gay guy. It was hilarious, you'd have to have been there.
:crackup:

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously don't bother with all this bollocks, i've learnt it, tried it, wasted hours on it, bought the ****in t shirt.

I wouldn't recommend it.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as much as I dont like Mystery, he is DAMN good at what he does :)