"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PUA/cold-approach will make a return within a decade

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
83
Reaction score
34
Age
26
Zoomers be doing one approach when they ****faced at a bar, then start telling everyone PUA's gonna make a comeback. SMH
All the more for us then. Also, am I the only one who doesn't get "Dutch Courage" from alcohol? All it does after the second dram is make me drowsy and lazy, and therefore less likely to approach. For that reason I almost always have only one drink at a bar or party, not enough to feel the effects.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top