“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ottawa
i keep seein the term PU used allover this board.

WTF is a PU?

sorry for my ignorance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
The term PU means "pickup" aka the art/act of meeting and attracting women. It's a term that comes from a seduction site.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty
 

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ottawa
thanks lefty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top