One on One
Master Don Juan
I've been searching the forums for tips on cold approaches and good lines and I've been stunned at the stupidity in a lot of the suggestions. It seems everyone suggests one of the following:
1. Say "hi, how are you" and expect a total stranger to open up to you.
2. Deliver a "neg-hit" such as "your nose is too big" to a complete stranger.
Both of these strategies are completely absurd and should never be followed. They both reek of "pick-up" and makes the girl think "this guy is a complete psycho."
I am far from an expert in seduction. I am a virgin and I have very little experience, however I do have the common sense to make a suggestion on cold approaches. The formula I use and have had success with is quite simple. It is a three step process:
1. Notice something about her (something she's holding, wearing, etc., but try to stay away from actual physical appearance unless it's a tattoo or something unique).
2. Comment on that with an assumptive question or comment. (ie. "Do you go to school in the city?", "Do you like Radiohead?")
3. Once she acknowledges you with a facial expression or response, explain why you made that assumption. (ie. "I saw you had a backpack.", "I saw your shirt.")
It's that easy. Use this formula and she won't discard you in the freak category. Proceed to fluff talk. Forget about those stupid "neg-hits" and pick-up lines when you first meet a girl.
1. Say "hi, how are you" and expect a total stranger to open up to you.
2. Deliver a "neg-hit" such as "your nose is too big" to a complete stranger.
Both of these strategies are completely absurd and should never be followed. They both reek of "pick-up" and makes the girl think "this guy is a complete psycho."
I am far from an expert in seduction. I am a virgin and I have very little experience, however I do have the common sense to make a suggestion on cold approaches. The formula I use and have had success with is quite simple. It is a three step process:
1. Notice something about her (something she's holding, wearing, etc., but try to stay away from actual physical appearance unless it's a tattoo or something unique).
2. Comment on that with an assumptive question or comment. (ie. "Do you go to school in the city?", "Do you like Radiohead?")
3. Once she acknowledges you with a facial expression or response, explain why you made that assumption. (ie. "I saw you had a backpack.", "I saw your shirt.")
It's that easy. Use this formula and she won't discard you in the freak category. Proceed to fluff talk. Forget about those stupid "neg-hits" and pick-up lines when you first meet a girl.