Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pu$$ification of Man

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was at lunch yesterday, I overheard one of the biggest AFC's I've ever heard in my life. This chump was BRAGGING because when he got married his wife neither took his last name, nor did she even do the hyphenation thing. He somehow found great virtue in his "open mindedness." Then he he went on to say their child, HIS SON for heavens sake, had her last name because as he put it, "she did all the work, so why shouldn't it have her last name."

Next the idiot said, "I would love to have at least one more child but she said NO! She doesn't want anyone to even think of her as some barefoot and pregnant house wife!" The two AFC's got a huge chuckle out of this.

Lunch cost me 10 dollars and I was about to waste my10 dollars all over the table. This AFC was making me sick on the stomach. I stood up, and said in a loud voice, "If you love your son, grow some balls." and walked out of the restaurant.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this is just sad

Originally posted by baseballDJ What in God's name happened to America's male population? How can men put up with it? *puts down head and starts shaking it in disgrace*
I think the line between American Male and "American Female" is drawing a fine line now.

Girls trying to act like guys. Guys trying to act like girls. I can understand working out, touching up your hair, dressing nice, even cleaing the place (looks around dorm room and realizes he should do that soon), but allowing yourself to get walked on? What's next? Guys giving birth? Guys getting PMS and bleeding out thier ass?

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this is just sad

Originally posted by baseballDJ
Everytime I hear of these stories, I think wow am I glad that I won't be one of those guys, woke up from the Matrix, and grew a backbone.

what you have to understand is that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, and so hopelessly dependant on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

People have been endowed beliefs from society, weather its TV, parents, or other friends. When you have held onto these ideologies for a long time, they arent easy to let go. Some people will deny that there is anything wrong with them, and blame society and live an escapists life in order to cope. Some wake up and realize that change comes from within, and is possible....some like my family never do and never will.

What in God's name happened to America's male population? How can men put up with it? *puts down head and starts shaking it in disgrace*

all we can do is help the next generation of males not become sissys. Any adult who is 30-40 and still acting like this is not going to take advice and even try and change.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are encouraged to think this way. If a guy would say stuff like this in a room full of women they would all compliment him and say to each other how they wished they had a man like that.

Both men and women are brought up thinking this behavour is a good thing.

It makes me sick too.. Can this even be reversed?

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Psst...that's nothing. I knew a guy that took his *wife's* name because his was 'too hard to pronounce'. Unreal. It seemed like I was the only one to be disturbed by this; double unreal. This behaviour isn't even AFC; it needs it's own pussified, ***** whipped category.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason a woman keeps her "maiden" name should be if she's established a business under that name. When Nicole married Tom she kept "Kidman" as her last name, No one would have known who the hell Nicole Cruz was. (Can you imagine if J-Lo or Liz Taylor changed their names EVERY time they got married? They'd be getting a new ID card every week!)

Children born in wedlock should carry their father's name. If Dad doesn't want to marry Mom, then I think she can put what ever she wants as the baby's last name.

Personally, I like the hyphenated thing. But if Hubby-Darling make a point of it, then I'd take his name for everything except my business.

Just my opinions guys! :D

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOD DAMN!
You should have punched that AFC in the face...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Box shopping: It's AFC central

I continue -- foolishly -- to go to Target, Shopco, etc., on the weekends to find stuff for my house. Hey, I'm not made of money so one can usually find quality, inexpensive stuff.

The problem is seeing these AFCs. Like princely, I had a tough time holding back yesterday, ready to lash out. There was this kid, probably 11 or 12, fairly big for his age, hugging his mom in a long embrace with his eyes closed not letting go. She's just letting him hang there. OK, I'm not against family togetherness, but this was sick. Later on he's talking about spongebob over and over ... uh, how old are you kid?

I almost yelled at his mom for breeding such a p-ssy. Not sure where daddy was or if there was a daddy.

And after that I saw my dozens of respectable looking/but AFC guys getting drug around by mean, fat, angry, women. It's sickening.

I gotta quit shopping or go at different hours. It's pure torture. At least my car mechanic's shop is still full of testosterone.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has taught me that I should be prepared to defend myself if I buy my son a Sponge Bob dvd at Target :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Then he he went on to say their child, HIS SON for heavens sake, had her last name because as he put it, "she did all the work, so why shouldn't it have her last name."
A child takes the name of the father if born in marriage - I don't think this nonsense of taking the woman's name is legal except when the hor has a baby without a husband!

If it is his only son and he has no brothers then his 'family line' has been hijacked!! In a muslim (masculine) country this effeminate would be shot and justly so!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Uh, that's a little harsh

In a muslim (masculine) country this effeminate would be shot and justly so!! [/B]

Uh, KILLING someone for not naming someone how YOU want them to be named is a little harsh, don't you think? Besides, Muslin's are pretty f'd up: Highest spousal abuse in the world, one of the highest suicide rates, etc., all for religion. As George Carlin says, we're all staging wars to see who has the best imaginary friend.

Being that uptight over a last name is pretty AFC ... PRL, you gotta get out more.

Reaction score
My 'Muslim" example was to emphasize the point of the pu$$ification of America!! Other countries know that if they follow the example of the American culture then their society/culture/country is doomed!! This is a fact - such that they tolerate zero homo/hor conditioning - for once it 'creeps' in then it will progress into uncontrollable destruction of the family unit and thus the end of their nation!!

Homosexuality and the hor and feminist agenda has been embraced in America and Britain - these nations have fallen dramaticallly socially since this adoption of the "UNNATURAL" order of things and will fall to their death soon - their worst enemy is themselves!!

To accept the notion that women are the dominants of the societal and family structure is to accept the death of a nation (i.e. America/Britain)!!! Other countries know this and are rejecting the European culture that has promoted such a horrid condition!!

Muslims sometimes go to the extreme but they understand the consequences if such a severe stance is not taken - i.e. a corruption of not just the culture and downfall of the nation but more importantly the destruction of the natural order of things which has been followed succesfully since the beginning of our existence!!!!

Women have become men and men become women - I cannot think of a more unnatural condition and a more poignant recipe for disaster!!

The ‘last name’ is not the issue – it is the audacity and corruption of thinking and the acceptance of this thinking that concerns me!

Reaction score
PRL said:

"Homosexuality and the hor and feminist agenda has been embraced in America and Britain - these nations have fallen dramaticallly socially since this adoption of the "UNNATURAL" order of things and will fall to their death soon - their worst enemy is themselves!!"

I agree on the homo agenda. Got dam fags are infiltrating everything these days. Government, Police forces, Fire departments. Almost looks like a got dam conspiracy (but I know better to think something as absurd as that).

This is one area that we older men can talk about without the heckling of the younger ones. Those guys are down for gay rights and shyt like that. Another reason to keep the mature section pure.

Reaction score
Re: Don't forget schools

Originally posted by baseballDJ
Exactly Player, it is scaring the hell out of me but don't forget that schools are also being infiltrated at low grades, this is where the future minds of America are going to be. I heard that out in Cali (I think) this one teacher who is gay was preaching how being gay was not a bad thing or anything to kids in grade school:mad:.

Thats some bull shyt. That teacher needs to be fired and quick. When I was in college back in the 80's. Fags were jumping outta the closet like their asses were on fire. One of my professors came out to us---his students. He totally lost my respect. 90% of the men in that class dropped out right away.

These young knuckleheads have grown up in the gay shadow so it's no big deal to them. But us older ones remember a time when we were free of that dark cloud over humanity.

Gay is a dark energy existance. It will never be sold to me as being something that is normal and acceptable. And to think they want to leach onto us straights system of marriage too...now that really bugs.

Is there any decency left? Will there be any common morals once the fiber of the sanctity of marriage is broken down like that?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
PRL said:

"Homosexuality and the hor and feminist agenda has been embraced in America and Britain - these nations have fallen dramaticallly socially since this adoption of the "UNNATURAL" order of things and will fall to their death soon - their worst enemy is themselves!!"

I agree on the homo agenda. Got dam fags are infiltrating everything these days. Government, Police forces, Fire departments. Almost looks like a got dam conspiracy (but I know better to think something as absurd as that).

This is one area that we older men can talk about without the heckling of the younger ones. Those guys are down for gay rights and shyt like that. Another reason to keep the mature section pure.
I tried to be open minded about the queers - If they leave me alone, then fine, do whatever you want, just leave me out of it.

I'm Libertarian in my ideology only I'm having cause to rethink that.

However, this past week I had a VERY disturbing experience with a closet faggot. I was sitting on the patio at a local pub, and some guy I've never seen before struck up a convo with some of the people in our group. Later, people where kind of dispursing amongst other tables, and for a very brief time I was just sitting alone.

This is when the closet homo came up and sat across from me. First thing he says is, "Have you ever considered becoming an actor, you're good-looking enough." as he sat down the faggot stretched out his legs under the table and touched my foot with his faggot be-sandled feet.

I was so shocked I could say nothing but "No." I guess he then realised that I was not digging his behaviour and started some loose story about his 'wife' or some ****. I just grabbed my beer, got up, and joined the ladies over at their table and told them what happened. Turns out the guy came to the pub with one of the ladies' husbands. So I told her to make sure her husband know that this person he had befriended is a closet homo and to watch his ass.

This incident was 2 Fridays ago. This past Friday, the homo faggot was there again talking to one of my friends. Needless to say, I didn't sit near the f*cking homo and joined my regular group. I later warned my buddy that the guy he was talking to was a closet homo. A lady friend of mine watched the homo as he positioned himself directly at me, and she watched the faggot stare at me for at least 20 minutes or so. She was really disturbed by it and wants to call him out. Thank god I had her there with me to show this sick bastard that I'm into women.

I'm really so creeped out by this ordeal. If they're going to be homos, at least stay with your own kind in your area and leave us straight guys alone with your stealth homo-hunting.

I now hate faggots.

If he touches me or tries anything I guarantee he will have his arm broken in two seconds. Thank god I took martial arts. I won't punch him because I don't want to get any of his blood on me.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me most ...

... is how the average man on TV is shown as weak, stupid, and inept; and that the U.S. culture is promoting this and most people are buying into it.

ALL the commericals on the Olympics showed men as stupid -- yes married men, hetero men, and husbands. Heck, any man.

I'm noticing it more and more and have e-mailed companies, like United Trust, where their marketing guy replied and said they didn't mean to man-bash but thought the commericals were cute. Every commerical had a man being an idiot.

Or the one where people are discussing mutual funds in an elevator. This short, unassuming guy is the only guy who knows how to get one and as he's going on about it, he starts looking up, his voice turns wimpy, then he apologies and says, "Or you could just guess?" Why doesn't the commerical have him saying it loud and proud and being a MAN?!!

Don't think the culturalization of this isn't working. Men are perceived as wimps and not good at anything and women are now treating them like this.

I just want to yell at these guys in the big box stores getting pulled around by fat, mean, ugly women.

When did they sign up for this deal? Get married so you can go into debt with a fat, ugly, mean woman and have screaming kids? That sounds like the world's biggest nightmare to me.

Men are putting up with it, however. And anytime I say date foreign, I get jumped by the AFCs on the other boards on this site. Wimps.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sick of young women who have been brainwashed to treat men like that, that I have given them up entirely. I'm now seeing someone a few years older than me because:

a) She is not a man hater

b) She hates homos

c) she is from a generation that does not think like this

d) She treats me like a man and she acts like a real woman.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right on westcoaster!

atleast as you pointed our local mechanic shop is full of testostorne...

but god damn tv commercials and stuff..
FVCK!
Thats why I am glad I don't watch tv

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I tried to be open minded about the queers - If they leave me alone, then fine, do whatever you want, just leave me out of it.

I'm Libertarian in my ideology only I'm having cause to rethink that.

However, this past week I had a VERY disturbing experience with a closet faggot. I was sitting on the patio at a local pub, and some guy I've never seen before struck up a convo with some of the people in our group. Later, people where kind of dispursing amongst other tables, and for a very brief time I was just sitting alone.

This is when the closet homo came up and sat across from me. First thing he says is, "Have you ever considered becoming an actor, you're good-looking enough." as he sat down the faggot stretched out his legs under the table and touched my foot with his faggot be-sandled feet.

I was so shocked I could say nothing but "No." I guess he then realised that I was not digging his behaviour and started some loose story about his 'wife' or some ****. I just grabbed my beer, got up, and joined the ladies over at their table and told them what happened. Turns out the guy came to the pub with one of the ladies' husbands. So I told her to make sure her husband know that this person he had befriended is a closet homo and to watch his ass.

This incident was 2 Fridays ago. This past Friday, the homo faggot was there again talking to one of my friends. Needless to say, I didn't sit near the f*cking homo and joined my regular group. I later warned my buddy that the guy he was talking to was a closet homo. A lady friend of mine watched the homo as he positioned himself directly at me, and she watched the faggot stare at me for at least 20 minutes or so. She was really disturbed by it and wants to call him out. Thank god I had her there with me to show this sick bastard that I'm into women.

I'm really so creeped out by this ordeal. If they're going to be homos, at least stay with your own kind in your area and leave us straight guys alone with your stealth homo-hunting.

I now hate faggots.

If he touches me or tries anything I guarantee he will have his arm broken in two seconds. Thank god I took martial arts. I won't punch him because I don't want to get any of his blood on me.
Amen brotha! I had a similar occurance once with a buddy of mine. I had thought he was kinda faggy at first then he came out on me...and offered "If you ever wanna hook up let me know" bull shiyt. I still have nightmares about that shyt.

Welcome back to reality homie. There are now a bunch of em masquarading as straight men looking for other men to turn out.

A black man wrote a book about it called "the down low". In it he reveals a whole "secret" society of straight men who don't think that they are faggots but still hook up with other men.

And apparently he is now getting death threats for revealing this secret society on Ophra and in his book.

Just think the darkness has spread and mutated so you can't see them anymore. And we think aids is the only virus? This is what a virus does. It mutates and changes its form like a chameleon so it can better adapt to enemies and trick hosts bodies.

If truely feels good to be able to speak what you feel in this section of this site without a bunch of whinny assed kids calling you a homophobe...doesn't it.

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know im seeing alot of hate in this thread. Homosexuality isnt exactly a new concept yet from the looks of things several of you seem to feel that societal adaptation to this long standing sexual preference is going to cause the downfall of mankind. Un-****ing likely.

Now I dont agree with homosexuality in general but as long as nobody forces it on me who cares? Everybody has things in life you probably are strongly opposed to but as long as those things dont infringe on your basic freedoms and rights there is no reason to get all bent out of shape.

For example I am an atheist and consider nearly all types of religion to be a form of brainwashing, however this isnt going to cause me to head down to the local church and start *****ing out the congregation. If they want to believe thats cool, theres room in the world for more then one opinion.

Now I can see why many of you might get pissed off on the whole guy hitting on you thing. Yes it sucks, yes its rather uncomfortable. Just deal with it. Its not hard, in fact its downright easy in comparison to dealing with women.