Pu$$ies!!!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that, in a room filled to the tits with guys claiming to be DJ's, that there be so many pu$$ies around???

Allright, sure there is the occasional person in this room that actually has game, but these are the speakers, and a select silent few that actually have the balls to back up what they say.

In the recess, from the speaches and presentations made from the 'professionals', the masses of pu$$ies crowd around trying to learn every last little trick that will get them sex.

These masters tell the masses... "STOP BEING SUCH PU$$IES!!" All they do is look at the masters dumbfounded like a deer looking in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle.

How many times must they hear, "Be a Man." before these pu$$ies consider the fact that they are not MEN, but merely sad shells of masculinty wrapped in a veil of estrogen?

We all know that at a convention such as this, there are people at all levels of skill, followed closely by a hoard of pu$$ies trying to grow their balls back to regular size... but at the same time unwilling to do what it takes to make those balls come down again. Or have the balls of these characters never even dropped in the first place?

If this room was an actual room with actual people, I would feel obliged to do my DUTY as a man to give all you pseudo-males a nice firm open palm b!tch slap to the face, to wake you up to the reality that you are acting like pu$$ies... NOW STOP IT!

Now, to paraphrase the quote in Boiler Room, "Now, kick up your skirts, GRAB YOUR BALLS, and lets go get LAID!"

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you man.

This was one of the points I was making in my other thread about winging with DJs versus PUAs. I've winged with several n00b PUAs as well as some veterans, but usually even the GREENEST PUA will make the effort to come out and play.

Do you know how disgusted I get when a DJ e-mails me asking for my help and when I call his ass up on the phone and tell him we're GOING OUT THAT VERY NIGHT, he starts to cry like a little baby and how he can't come out after dark because the streets of LA are full of scary, initimidating GIRLS?

The only way for a newbie to get experience is to GO OUT AND INTERACT with people. Not constantly being told over the net to "be a man!" "be yourself!" "be a Don Juan!" "read the Bible!" "be natural!" "have fun!"

Reflex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I regress :)

BE YOURSELF. BE A MAN. BE A DON MAGIC JUAN. READ THE BIBLE. BE NATURAL. HAVE FUN!!!!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
I feel you man.

This was one of the points I was making in my other thread about winging with DJs versus PUAs. I've winged with several n00b PUAs as well as some veterans, but usually even the GREENEST PUA will make the effort to come out and play.

Do you know how disgusted I get when a DJ e-mails me asking for my help and when I call his ass up on the phone and tell him we're GOING OUT THAT VERY NIGHT, he starts to cry like a little baby and how he can't come out after dark because the streets of LA are full of scary, initimidating GIRLS?

The only way for a newbie to get experience is to GO OUT AND INTERACT with people. Not constantly being told over the net to "be a man!" "be yourself!" "be a Don Juan!" "read the Bible!" "be natural!" "have fun!"
I still have to take into consideration that this site does add an emphasis on working on the 'internal' game. That is actually what I associate my present success to, but most of the guys here seem to miss out on the point of working on internal game. This process should take 2 months to NO MORE than 6 months, developping or at least displaying confidence.

From that point on, everyone should be at the point of going out to mack on the girls, and there's no shortage of 'practice' potential situations.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
This process should take 2 months to NO MORE than 6 months, developping or at least displaying confidence.

From that point on, everyone should be at the point of going out to mack on the girls, and there's no shortage of 'practice' potential situations.
I disagree, I think people should be working on outer game and going OUT to get FIELD EXPERIENCE. Inner game and confidence will follow as you successfully interact with more people and get over your social phobias.

You can work on it in parallel, but OUTER GAME IS ESSENTIAL first and foremost.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, for MOST people this inner and outer game learning can be done in parrallell, but for those that are extreme social cowards (like I once was) throwing themselves into field with no preparation would just lead the person to withdraw further into their shell getting shot down repeatedly like that.

I would also say that it's necessary to have a plan. I can only quote from my experience, but I planned that on the New Years after finding this site that 'ready or not' I was going to go out and work it.

The problem with most is that they take this process and use it as an excuse to not go out and play.

Outer game is completely essential, without working on that, people will be stuck in AFC land indefinately.