"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Psychoanalytical Componenet of Dating

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Hello all,

This is my first attempt at a tip on this board. Although I am still working on my DJ game; I realized a skill that I use at work that I do not apply in the dating game that alot of people dont consider.

I manage several people at work, mostly men, and a vital aspect of their work performance stems from their inherent character. I utilize several aspects of their personality, aura and opinions to determine if they are trustable. I know apply them on a date:

AURA:

I. Clothing
When looking at the girl, look at the clothing she is wearing. A woman who wears jeans and a plain sweater on a certified date, is probably not too fashion aware, probably not high maintenance.

II. Make Up
Look at how much mascara, she is wearing. Look at her hands and her finger nails for nail polish and extensions. Notice the size and glamour of her ear-rings. Also take note of any jewlery like a necklace or wristbands. Another indication of maintenance.

III. Lingo
A girl that uses alot of popular slang, particularly slang in regards to dating lingo (i.e. got your digits, other "rules" like what a man should do or a woman should do), may be more inclined to game playing than other girls. A girl that uses alot of lingo may also be uneducated or raised poorly.

IV. Level of Empathy
Does she interrupt you alot? When you relate something to her, does she only interrupt to relate a similar experience of hers without fully engaging your experience? Could be a sign of a girl who only thinks of herself first. One trick I use is to relate an experience someone is going through:

Me: "My cousin dated this girl for a month, then suddenly never heard from her again..."
Her: "O well...he'll get over it (smile)"
or...
Me: (Same as above)
Her: "Awww (sad look) thats too bad, she should have at least let him know that LJBF".

Another example to induce her attitude out:

Me: "My sister is dating three guys right now (smirk). She busy all week".
Her: "Wow, I could never do that. I don't think its right."
or...negative:
Me: "Same as above"
Her: ...."oh"...silence, or "Oh, I usually do that"

V. Eyes
When you are telling her stories about people and experiences, do her eyes look wide and innocent or do they look narrow and cynical/skeptical?

Anyways, gotta get back to work. I'll add the other components later.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Great post!

I've spent the last 2 years of my life learning to examine people for their motives, beliefs, and decisions. My goal is to be able to estimate the next action of anyone within a few minutes of meeting.

Reading someone is probably just as important as improving your own traits.
 
Top