Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psycho *****es FUNNY

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl just called me up about an hour ago , I've known her for 2 weeks asking me if im staying over tonight I said I'm not up for it i'm just going to stay at my house tonight.

Then she said you've got an ultimatum and told me if i can either stay over her house or if i don't stay over her house tonight that she'll never talk to me again.

I kept pretty cool and said, "well first of all that's ****ed, If you can't stand to be without me for one night and have to pull this BS that is your loss you blew it"

Then Her friends were cursing me out in the background calling me an ******* and badmouthing me. I could hear it right from the get go after I made my decision.

she said okay

and i hung up on her

she's called twice so far afterwards this but i haven't picked up.

comments? thoughts? similar stories?

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her if you come over you want a threesome with her friends

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was testing you big time. And it back fired on her!

Now she knows you don't/won't take any crap from her. Make her buy you dinner or something expensive to get back on your good side.

Use it for what it's worth...

Chicks just amaze me with thier tests...

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Woke up this morning and got 8-10 missed calls

No apology but she left 2 identical voicemail messages asking me if I'm staying over tonight and to call her. LOL

When I do call her when i feel like it, I'm setting ground rules of me getting back with her and seeing her again. They include:

1. Stop going to the bar everyday, grow up, go rarely

2. Ditch your loser friends that were bad mouthing me you know they are no good anyways, and holding you down, stick with ur friends at ur work they are real friends

3. Find some direction in your life and some ambition stop screwing around your 23.

4. Start going to the gym and taking care of yourself better

5. Apologize for your bull**** you pulled

6. We aren't going to be exclusive until we BOTH feel strong enough towards each other. But if your gonna hold back on me sexually don't expect me to not find it elsewhere.

These all benefit you, and they will make you on somewhat of the same wavelength as me. Make sure ur doing it for yourself and not for me. I don't expect you to answer now but give me a call back later and let me know what your answer is.

She says NO or YES i got what I wanted out of the situation. and believe me thinking about this makes me smile and I'm NOT backing down

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by isotope
tell her if you come over you want a threesome with her friends
hmmm she does have a hot Bisexual little blonde petite friend that'd i'd love to slam. And they have had a bisexual experience a few years ago. So maybe i just might

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm she just sent me another voice mail that'd be 12 missed calls so far. She sounds more desperate than ever!

hmmmm.. when to call her back... maybe i'll do it soon

think i should wait until she breaks down and openly apologizes?

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go easy on her. Tell her she can go to your house if she brings her friend.

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call dude....

YOU have the power here.... Don't let her forget it.

You might also tell her that 'pimping' in front of her friends is a kiddies game and she should act like a real woman....tell her you finished Grade 7 xxx years ago, and want to date women now, not kids :D

P.S. - tell her she should also learn to think for herself. Sounds like she was put up to this by her friends...

I love hearing when tests blow up in a woman's face....they indeed know how pathetic, stupid, and childish they are when this happens....

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jvesti

Your 'ground rules' as you say aren't bad things for her to be doing if they will benefit her

BUT.....

Its no different than her giving you the ultimatum about staying over.

If you have to place rules on someone in order for you to be together that is really lame.

Especially if those rules force her to change her lifestyle. It won't work.

What would you do if a chick gave YOU some rules to follow in order to be with her?

Thats right, you'd tell her to screw off!

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's shown herself to be addicted to drama. She knew exactly what she was doing with that stupid ultimatum and if you go back, it WON'T be the last. I'd bet that she actually hoped that you'd give her a bit of a run around the track for her stunt.

Look at what it did for her:
-She got herself and all her friends in a complete panty-bunch over it
-They've been able to milk emotion and turmoil from it for what, 24 hours now?
-Doubtless they've been emailing, faxing, IM'ing, cel-phoning and even (gasp) meeting in person to talk over what a b*stard you are, how to get around your b*stardness, and on and on.
-IN other words, they've been able to work themselves into a delicious froth, a veritable tempest in a teapot to warm over their vacuous, vapid, bland existences.
-She's got the love of her female co-dependents.

It's what she lives for. Now it's your choice if you want a week, month, year or lifetime of such crazy-making, pulling the rug from under your feet just to see you fall, type wackiness. Emotional rollercoaster.

Find a chick who won't issue such purposeful ultimatums just to watch the fireworks.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with RKTek.

While I was reading the other posts before his, it popped in my head, once you do call, what will she pull next?

RKTek is right. This will be your life. Drama.

But, if you can accept it, it might be fun F'g with her... and her little bisexual friends!!!

You have control. Don't loose it no matter what hse pulls!!!

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Hey Jvesti

Your 'ground rules' as you say aren't bad things for her to be doing if they will benefit her

BUT.....

Its no different than her giving you the ultimatum about staying over.

If you have to place rules on someone in order for you to be together that is really lame.

Especially if those rules force her to change her lifestyle. It won't work.

What would you do if a chick gave YOU some rules to follow in order to be with her?

Thats right, you'd tell her to screw off!
Under those circumstances, I'd want to be with her. Otherwise it's no, she knows and she said herself she has to do the things I suggest in my ground rules.

Right man, There's no such thing as wearing the pants or being dominant and taking initiative on someone?

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
She's shown herself to be addicted to drama. She knew exactly what she was doing with that stupid ultimatum and if you go back, it WON'T be the last. I'd bet that she actually hoped that you'd give her a bit of a run around the track for her stunt.

Look at what it did for her:
-She got herself and all her friends in a complete panty-bunch over it
-They've been able to milk emotion and turmoil from it for what, 24 hours now?
-Doubtless they've been emailing, faxing, IM'ing, cel-phoning and even (gasp) meeting in person to talk over what a b*stard you are, how to get around your b*stardness, and on and on.
-IN other words, they've been able to work themselves into a delicious froth, a veritable tempest in a teapot to warm over their vacuous, vapid, bland existences.
-She's got the love of her female co-dependents.
LOL, believe me this is a blast for me, I'm enjoying this **** it's so funny.

Ya and I can't wait to see what's gonna be her next move when i call

She's also getting the ultimatum that if she pulls **** like this again it is over and there is no negotiation for it.

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
o by the way RTEK u make me laugh and amaze me with perspicacious sense of female behavior.

I can almost see what's going on now.

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
14 missed calls now

She left me a message saying

her: I don't know why your not picking up anyways give me a call

(I have a feeling she's gonna pull some BS and say it wasn't her on the phone saying that it was someone else)

so I'm sending her a text message saying

I believe you have something to say about the immature bs you pulled last night, then We'll talk

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: 20 missed calls with 25 calls at 1:42am

THIS GIRL IS THE QUEEN OF PSYCHOS

2 new voice messages telling me that im an ******* and prick

then calling back later to ask me if i want to come over again

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score

I think i just stopped her I told her that shes scaring me and she's called 25-30 times already today and she needs to stop

NOPE just gave me missed call 26

that question of how to make her stop still stands

WHAT KINd of person does this?? What is going through her head?? anyone have any answers?

and i can't shut my phone off im expecting a call from someone else in about 15 mins