Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psychic Seduction

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jannex
try to get a book called the arts of drakness by leon york
What is "drakness"?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
What is "drakness"?
Gio, I know you like to live on the edge, but don't get smart here.... This is a "serious" discussion. ;)

jannex

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep

if youll find it that is it an english writer so that getting it from the u.s i dont know but i dont reccomend doing that anyway for thoose who where complaining about not getting any info messing whit theese thing has to be learned by practise and passing on theres no buttun to push or spells to pronouse (fvck i hate my spelling) (i,m finnish) theres a whole religion or whatever
you would like to call it behind names to learn words to learn that really can't even be writed quit watching so much tv sincerly yours the darkness fanatic jannex

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...

Could I get a link for one of those ebooks. Are they free or do you have to pay $100 for 'em?

"Curiosity killed the cat...but that never stopped me..."

morisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi there.

im pretty much into PS, but havent tried yet. im starting this week. could anybody please pm me the private message that dell have spoken about? please im really curious!! :rolleyes:

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?!

Where to find info about this?

I have a very open mind but reading some of these posts really bothers me.

Anyway, what do you download on K.a.z.a.a? Or where do we get any kind of info about PS?

As of now, I'm siding with Vronski and Casanova, tell us about a technique, evaluate a situation and try to explain to us how PS is applied.

If you can't do that, you guys are full of ****. No offense.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not so much as psychic, its more psychological.

For example, when two basketball teams were seperated, one told to practice for 1 hour, the other told to visualise sucess, the visualising team did better (improved 35%, compared to the first team which improved 15%).

It depends on your beliefs, but from a pure scientific view, "psychics" often use vague language in order to avoid any absolutes. Using psychic stuff on YOURSELF will only have a psychological impact; as you believe, you will be.

However, if you do intend to use this sort of stuff, be careful of excessive failure. Failing too many times when using a "belief" can often drive people into psychological depression. Don't forget that belief often blinds people; Hitler for example believed it was the German soldiers who had failed him, forgetting to analyse his own military mistakes.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jannex you mention a book called The Arts of Darkness..... are they really "evil" or "dark" or are they just percieved to be evil or dark in societies view?

Another thing..... in the bible it says no to mess with all this majic stuff, is this astral projection and psychic powers magic? If these things are evil, is it possible to try out all these things and then go back to my original christain beleifs?

Im starting to question my own beleifs now. Im having thought about religion being that they are only to keep the world from going into chaos and that there is no REAL religion. Maybe there is a higher power. Look I just want to go to heaven when I die. So my question is would these powers prevent me from going to heaven?

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
@boricua: no offense, but this posting is seriously f*ed up. "Is it possible to get back to my christian belief?"???
Well, if you are a true christian, you believe that what the bible says is not only some religion but truth (the same with any other religion of course). If that is truth, switching to something else and then coming back on purpose doesn´t make any sense.
"Would these prevent me from going to heaven?"
Since there are only humans on this board, nobody can answer that question.
Generally religious questions cannot be discussed on a board in a way that makes sense. You have to find out by your own.
But there are about 34854937665839843 useful techniques described on this board. Why do you take the only problematic one, even although there is not a single success story about it.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually im not all that interested in psychic seduction. im interested in Astral Dynamics, which has to do with Psychic Powers. Forget it, when I wrote that post It late as hell and I was really tired.