Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psychic Seduction

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone out there tried it?
Any results?

I'm still beginning at it, but I put a lot of faith in it !!

It's promising!!

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT!!!!

Throw that sh*t out of your mind man!!! I'm serious. IT WORKS. IT DOES WORK. I can even admit it working better than speed seduction. All you have to do is stay home and do those mumbo jumbo techniques. Since you have an open mind of Psychic Seduction i can tell you from my own personal experience IT COMES BACK TO YOU 3 TIMES! Meaning when you send out your energy towards the girl it will RETURN TO YOU in a not so *friendly way* That is what the book won't tell you. The exercises of yourself such as visualizing yourself in a certain way isn't risky... but when your sending it out to someone else that's the worryful part. Sorry if i'm sounding a little nutso man! Unless you want your ass being felt up by some electric force that numbs up your butt check in the middle of the night. I suggest you let that go and just STICK TO SS.

Since we're on this topic i hope you know ( and even if you don't believe) those are higher forces and energies you are working with. It isn't *just* your mind. They are powered by higher sources. This involves stuff like Spirits and Demons and stuff other peeps would laugh about. It's no laughing matter. I suggest you consult with an author of that book or an experienced spiritist or medium before you try that stuff out. Then again maybe it was just me. But just becareful.

Just ask about the law of 3 and if it will return to you in a harmful way... And see what the author says. If you can't contact the author or have no access to him/her whatsoever... Bewary:D

Hope this shed light on it.

Peace

TBR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, now I am interested. I thought that stuff wouldn't work, but I think now I am gonna try.

TBR

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
It works on yourself. It is a good placebo. When you see the girl, after you did it, you expect her to already have a crush on you, and behave accordingly. That way it works.
And to the demons and stuff: Yes, our mind can play many tricks on us, especially in the night, when we are tired and our senses are underfed. Afterwards you think: "Did I dream this, or did it happen?"

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Placebo

This has nothing to do with placebo. You know what... I've already contributed my opinion on this matter, go ahead and try it then. I guess the child will always touch the hot pan even when the parent tells him not to b/c he will get burned. Senses being distorted at night? You're right on that one! After coming home from a hard days work one can feel out of the ordinary. If you have never experienced it and are just speaking out of your own assumptions, then you have no say in the matter. I'm not going to tell you any more than to just watch out.:D
Let me know what happens after you do.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dell Sky Cat, could you please PM me sharing some of your experiences ??

Thanks

BBB

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB Check your PM

Peace

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, that sounds interesting!

Can you send a link or two regarding in psychic seduction?

TBR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dell SkyCat

Can you send me maybe a copy of your PM about your experiences with Psychic Seduction.

thanks
TBR

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, wtf. is this Dell SkyCat for real?

i just got a ebook of this sh!t and was going to try it out, but wtf is skycat taking about?

feel me in boyz.

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ive, been just barely loooking into it after reading David Shades manual, and it sounds like...... POWER, and well any way you say it power is good.

Oh yeah and about the 3 law

The Three-Fold Law, or Law of Return as it is also called, is perhaps one of the more controversial aspects of Wiccan ethics. The basic premise is that anything we do comes back to us in the end, often to a greater degree (such as three-fold). If we do good, then good will be retuned and if we cause harm, we put ourselves in danger of harm. Ethically it is equivalent to the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have done to you".

THats about all i know, so basically like Major mark and Ross Jeff say, leave her better than you found her, and you should be fine. Now somebody email Dell Skycat and Bother his ASS into explaining himself more, cause he sounds like hes loosin it *)

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug_L0rd, How are ya? I'm fantastic! ,And yes...This Dell SkyCat is for real.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is becoming more and more older as each second goes by, There has also been a spark of interest for some as to What P.S really is all about. I'll Feel you in and hopefully this will be the last post explaining and ending all curiosity.

Okay...So you get or download the e-book from a nameless sources . You read it, laugh, get mad and wonder what it's all about. As you read some of the technique's and immediately want to try it out and see if it's all REALLY real. The Law of 3 simply put: What ever you send out (energies) whether...good or bad...will return to you 3 fold. This involves using your natural energies and manipulating or directing them in a certain way. However, What you get with your right hand, you have to pay with your left.

wtf is skycat taking about? (What exactly is it that you want more clarity of ?)

Sure...you wonder what it would be like to seduce a woman with your mere thoughts, Tempting isn't it? I'm talking about using it wisely after you've really much gotten the big picture of it AND RESEARCH. (and as i've said it to other's i've sent PM)

You Do Not Need It To Get Laid

Hi IceHawk, Your post of explaining is good and informative. As for loosing it? I think i've lost it since this post started:D 'David Shades Manual?' I will conclude that Mr. Shade's book deals with the same matter. Agreed.... Power is good :cool:
Have fun.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dell SkyCat im more interested in hearing your experiances with it rather then just your opinion of it and oh yeh could you send me that PM?

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea send me that PM too.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some random thoughts on the topic:

All the "power", "energies", "spirits" and "psychics" is pure bullsh1t.

All psychics are based on reading body language and NLP.

Most of the rituals is pure BS. Some of them include elements of self-hypnosis, which can help overcome fear.

If you are really keen on self-hypnosis, then study NLP and you'll save yourself lots of time, won't screw yourself up and won't risk being a social outcast if discovered.

2Dell SkyCat:
If what you're saying is true and you have "side effects", then the book is crap. Whoever wrote it, didn't graduated at the top of his psych class, if he attended one at all. If NLP and self hypnosis is used inappropriately, it can lead to development of severe psychological problems such as phobias and delusions.

2All: can u give me the actual name of the product? Is it a book? Who's the author?

Ciao

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski by the way what is NLP where do you learn it?
im not really into but hell i dont even know what it means

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Skully, lisen up, close off ur judgemental mind for a sec, and read a book, something like Psi Spies - Jim Marrs (its bout the US Psi program during the cold war) cause many of u have problems with **** u cant or simply dont want to understand, and I know cause ive been there. ****, 30 years ago u would be saing the same **** bout NLP, but here we are.
Bottom line, its like a muscle or a skill. At its lowest level ud call it an intuition/gut feeling... just train it, ur fuken ego will skyrocket thru the ****en roof, ull be so above most people who look at something, and dont see it , cause its outside off their tiny, government approved worldview...

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
...grow up and try and understand something before you ridicule it. At least than ud know what ur talking about...

Reaction score
Boys, ever hear of the 8 circuits of consciousness? Not everyone, in fact, very few people possess the upper four circuits, from my understanding. If something such as these 8 circuits exists, yet few people can use them, is it not possible that psychic 'powers' are real? Cetainly, a lot of people are f'ed up and blieve they have these powers when they obviously don't, but that does not change the fact that psychic stuff has never really been proved or disproved.

Funny thing too, is that the upper 4 circuits can all be triggered by illegal substances(weed, LSD, mescalin), while alcohol triggers only the most primitive circuits. I agree with ice Hawk, that people have a government approved window through which they experience the world. Did you know that LSD used to be legal and used in the field of psychology for treatment? Obviously, high amounts of LSD will **** you up, but used in moderation and responsably, LSD would probably make this world a better place.

But of course, a government approved, packed and ready to go person would not believe this, even though it is true.

Be open to possibilities. Nothing exists but possibilities, anyway. Know that whether or not you choose to believe PS works, your choice does not affect whether, indeed, PS works, and in fact, is just YOUR belief, nothing more, nothing less.