Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

psychiatry

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys believe in mental disorders? I've been diagnosed schizophrenic for over a decade.I take medicine everyday and it works for me. I miss not being disabled though. What can you do ya know? Do any of you guys have a mental disorder? What do you do to cope with it?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental health and mental disorders are real. Prescription medicine and/or therapy can be useful.
I agree too. Some people believe that its made up though. Maybe scientologists think that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
MANY women claim to suffer from mental illness. IMO that's just a woman being a woman.
Al lot of women have mental issues. Many men do too. Men seem to do a much better job at hiding it than women do.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al lot of women have mental issues. Many men do too. Men seem to do a much better job at hiding it than women do.
if the woman is hot, no need to hide mental issues.

1645517322460.png

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys believe in mental disorders? I've been diagnosed schizophrenic for over a decade.I take medicine everyday and it works for me. I miss not being disabled though. What can you do ya know? Do any of you guys have a mental disorder? What do you do to cope with it?
It is real, for sure.
But there is also a lot of bullsh|t going on in that area where psychiatrist and pharma is trying to invent new disorders that really doesn't exist...

Why?
Because it makes them more money.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That isn't really medicine, it's a powerful drug. If it works for you though then more power to you. I would also look into chinese longfist kungfu and qigong. Find a good authentic teacher. Two years of steady practice changed my life completely. Their beliefs of how the body works is completely different than western medicine.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't really medicine, it's a powerful drug. If it works for you though then more power to you. I would also look into chinese longfist kungfu and qigong. Find a good authentic teacher. Two years of steady practice changed my life completely. Their beliefs of how the body works is completely different than western medicine.
true

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "normal" person. Everyone is f*cked up in some way. It's a spectrum and depends how bad the disorder is before it starts adversely affecting your life. People can live with all sorts of s*it like bad anxiety, addictions, BPD, NPD, etc. Once the disorder starts adversely affecting a person's quality of life -- or worse --affecting other people's lives, then it becomes a problem.

Mental illness is just as real as a thyroid, pituitary, or liver condition. Only with mental illness, it's largely a problem with a chemical imbalance or mis-programming/wiring of the brain due to injury, heredity, or trauma--usually at a young age. The brain is quite plastic so behaviors can be "unlearned" and the person reprogrammed, but it takes time and a ton of effort and the person has to want to change. Generally, for severe mental illness, the Rx is counseling + meds to compensate for the lack of the proper neurotransmitter.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "normal" person. Everyone is f*cked up in some way. It's a spectrum and depends how bad the disorder is before it starts adversely affecting your life. People can live with all sorts of s*it like bad anxiety, addictions, BPD, NPD, etc. Once the disorder starts adversely affecting a person's quality of life -- or worse --affecting other people's lives, then it becomes a problem.

Mental illness is just as real as a thyroid, pituitary, or liver condition. Only with mental illness, it's largely a problem with a chemical imbalance or mis-programming/wiring of the brain due to injury, heredity, or trauma--usually at a young age. The brain is quite plastic so behaviors can be "unlearned" and the person reprogrammed, but it takes time and a ton of effort and the person has to want to change. Generally, for severe mental illness, the Rx is counseling + meds to compensate for the lack of the proper neurotransmitter.
Wow good insight. No one is normal

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental illness is just as real as a thyroid, pituitary, or liver condition. Only with mental illness, it's largely a problem with a chemical imbalance
Chemical imbalance... this is an absoulte sham, just a nice rounded phrase big pharma has been selling for years...
There is no chemical imbalance OTHER THAN the imbalance that is created by the snake oil dog crap drugs they sell you. HOW DO I KNOW ?? ... THERE IS NO DAMN TEST TO TEST THE BRAIN TO SEE IF IT IS IN BALANCE OR NOT!! go ahead, ask you DR after he sells you this BS talk...
15 years ago I was one of very few that was 'diagnosed' with depression - NO ONE was saying they had a problem.
Now days it's like the latest fashion and used as a get out of jail free card -- women act like c**Nts and use it as an excuse, every second 20 year old thinks its KOOL to be having a panic attack.
"oh wow like what Kim Kardashian has???"

Covid is the best example of big pharma using thier experience farking society first with the mental health meme...just doing what they do to sell the problem and cure.