Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psychiatrist... do it or no?

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever been to a psychiatrist for whatever reason?
Results good or bad?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never been. I've been fortunate to find a way to work through most of my problems. But if you feel you need it, don't deny yourself. Get help.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never in a million years.

Everyone is ****ed up. Unless you have a major disorder like schizophrenia or severe depression, I see no reason for it.

Most people become psychologists and and psychiatrists in an aim to try and understand themselves half the time. Its why women flock to the profession. You also have liberal, feminist propaganda driving much of the research that is used as part of their study. At the end of the day, you are going to be given advice and insight from a professional that was educated in a university. And most university social science faculties are run by feminist, commie scum buckets anyway.

Chemicals are one thing. The rest of it is a crock of ****.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because you go doesn't mean you have to believe them...if your not getting anything out of it, stop going. No fear.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to see a mental health professional go see a clinical psychologist who will get to the root of whatever is bothering you and help you find a solution for it rather than just tossing pills at you as psychiatrists tend to do.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Psychiatry today is more about being a soldier for the pharmaceutical agenda than actually helping someone through their problems.

This is why I did not pursue my goal of being a Clinical Psychiatrist. I don't want big brother telling me what dosage will "cure" someone's problem.

I've always been one to find out why I feel and think the way I do and, if there's an issue, solve the core problem instead of merely blazing through the symptom.

Not everyone can do this so, in your shoes, I would PM one of the more enlightened fellows here to help narrow down YOUR problem and see if a different perspective helps clarify what's wrong.

Then go get the appropriate help.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Psychiatry today is more about being a soldier for the pharmaceutical agenda than actually helping someone through their problems.
Karma brother you're dead on. I went to a psych for a good portion of my childhood to "manage" my add with ritalin.

Every month I would go there, talk a bit, he would talk to my mom, and give her a new dosing for the medicine. We kept playing with dosing, times, etc to somehow "fix" the "problem"

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on wat your problem is. If you can afford it however or your insurance covers it, discussing ur issues with a can't possibly do much harm.

In fact for many on this board seeing a pschiatrist might be a better way to spend their money than on worthless bootcamps.