Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PSA: Girls Are Hornier Out of Town

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
NEVER miss a chance to travel out of town with girls you are interested in. This is your BEST opportunity to hook up with them, no strings attached and this can continue on back home if you so desire.

Travel is such an aphrodisiac. Well, maybe not anymore these days, but when things resume...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER miss a chance to travel out of town with girls you are interested in. This is your BEST opportunity to hook up with them, no strings attached and this can continue on back home if you so desire.

Travel is such an aphrodisiac. Well, maybe not anymore these days, but when things resume...
Great idea. Travel is a good idea even if you have a relationship.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Travelers are more prone to do ONS or act slvtty since they never have to see the guy again and are not in their home town where they might be afraid to be seen or get a reputation. Most of my ONS or SDL were from travelers or visitors.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Traveling as a couple is possible now, but still challenging.

Usually the travel component doesn't enter a relationship until the established girlfriend phase.

Travelers are more prone to do ONS or act slvtty since they never have to see the guy again and are not in their home town where they might be afraid to be seen or get a reputation. Most of my ONS or SDL were from travelers or visitors.
There are local men in Las Vegas who know that they can find tourist pusssy most nights when nightlife is going in Las Vegas. That avenue that dried up at the moment, but for decades Las Vegas local men did that.

I have a friend who had sex with a married woman who was traveling for business. He didn't know he was having sex with a married woman the times they did it while she was in the city for the week.

Pre-COVID, a solid percentage of women with high travel jobs often were having discreet, extra-relational sex on the road. Most of the women with high travel jobs often had messy personal life in their home cities, even if they weren't having discreet, extra-relational sex on the road.