"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

PS PR_L Westcoaster

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Someone answered my thread by quoting that you guys should say something. I would appreciate it if you could read my thread "hard one" and give your opinion to my basic question.

I think that people are hung up on certain aspects of the thread and are trying to save me, whereas I just want their honest opinion to my question. I won't act on it in the way they seem to think, I just want to know.

Could you please read it and give me your thoughts. I was referred here because of the whole Don Juan thing, I am not a Don Juan and probably never was, I am a little too sensitive to be one I think. But I have never been a desperado either.

Anyway, if you could take a peak at my thread and give me your thoughts, IS SHE INTERESTED? I would appreciate it very much.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
looks like people have posted comments on youre thread- try reading them, and stop being an AFC.

i would not go 4 this, u dont wanna fvck up your life any more than it already is
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
I can tell u what PRL will say. She is a ho, say no to hos! lol.

PS, might give u some advice about being smooth as silk, working her into your magic spell, and having her on the side.

My advice is on the other thread.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by CLOONEY
I can tell u what PRL will say. She is a ho, say no to hos! lol.

PS, might give u some advice about being smooth as silk, working her into your magic spell, and having her on the side.

My advice is on the other thread.
LOL.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Sart you said on you pathetic post:

She is high IQ, highly educated and was simply no good on her own and made the mistake of prostitution. She lacked the consititution for it.

All of the ho's I've delt with had high IQ's. Nobody wants a dummy assed ho on their teams. Stupid is as stupid does...and stupid does dumb things.

I do want to know one thing. What race was her pimp down there in the land of down under?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by CLOONEY
I can tell u what PRL will say. She is a ho, say no to hos! lol.

PS, might give u some advice about being smooth as silk, working her into your magic spell, and having her on the side.

My advice is on the other thread.
Aren't you down there also? You should hook up with this guy and knock some sense into him. I am very curious as to what he actually looks like.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
huh?

People have already commented but I guess it isn't what you want to hear, is it? Why do you want a woman like that anyway? That's what you should be asking yourself. Your problems are bigger than that. You're married aren't you?
 
Top