prude girl

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i met this girl on friday at a party and we hit it off well. the next night she comes over to my place to play drinking games and before you know we put on wedding crashers and start making out. in between the kissing she tells me that shes not a hoe etc. shes in a sorority and apparently she is known as the prude one of the sorority.

a little later on into the movie/night she gets on top of me and we start grinding. at this point i put my hand on her boob for maybe 2 seconds and she stops me.

now dont get me wrong, id rather have a prude girl than a raging wh0re, but is there anyway to break through that wall. maybe while we are kissing, like biting her lip (gently), kissing neck etc? or is this just a trust issue and im gonna have to prove myself to her? thanks in advance for the help.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
a prude is a prude...why stop in the middle of it?...more detail

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm i thought that would be enough detail, but maybe im just trying to find an answer thats already right under my nose. that a prude is a prude like you said. we stopped in the middle of it for 2 reasons.

one was my roommates sometimes had to walk through the room to get to their room. the 2nd reason we would stop was because it would go on for awhile so we'd stop. i dunno, what other detail do i need to include?