Proximity: She Digs You?

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so used to women approaching me, I am somewhat neglecting "secondary" signs of interest.

One such sign is of course, "proximity." This is when a woman stands next to you, or sits next to you, without necessarily starting a conversation or even making eye contact.

I was at a festival this weekend (it was not very busy for better or worse when I went).

I stayed the whole day, and ate and snacked much of the day, sitting under tents to get out of the sun. I had multiple groups of women sit next to me at the communal tables.

Keep in mind, there were plenty of empty spaces and tables, so they didn't have to sit next to me if they didn't want to.

Of course, I had women chat me up as well at various points during the festival.

I did have one stunner sit next to me. Extremely hot girl. She was with a group of friends. Unfortunately, the conversation started to steer towards work rather than fun, and a mutual sense of boredom developed and I didn't pursue it further.

How many of you have women proximity approach? How many of you can capitalize on it consistently?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely. Women gravitate towards you if they find you attractive. I've noticed this happens a lot to me at in my gym.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, man.

I was surprised by how boldly these women approached me.

I sat down 3 times to eat, and each time was approached by at least one attractive woman each time.

I was also approached while standing in line.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Yeah, definitely. Women gravitate towards you if they find you attractive. I've noticed this happens a lot to me at in my gym.
Being in great shape, well dressed and having a approachable/friendly "vibe" makes female attraction easy.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, but it kinda turns me off that they cant even say hi. Like wtf....say or do sometbing cuz im not about to jump cuz you stood next to me.

Well, sometimes if shes hawt, ill initiate

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yep.. proximity is probably one of the most obvious signs of high interest. Provided its in the right context.

Random women sitting next to you could mean high interest or it could mean absolutely nothing. The bottom line is.. if you're not going to do anything about it.. then it doesn't matter either way.

How do you capitalize? By flirting. Compliment her on her face or smile (but never her eyes because every PUA clown does that). This works for me 99% of the time. Then ask her where she is from. Then get her number.

My approach is always "minimalist".. meaning MINIMUM work, minimum time, minimum energy, and minimum talking. The language of sex and flirting is not lots of talking. Its just knowing when their is attraction and acting on it. :yes:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women has a nice tan I like to compliment her on that. I love a nice tan

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It occurred to me yesterday in the gym. It was around 9 PM and I was doing my hyper extensions. There were many glute machines there, all available as there was hardly anyone at the gym at that point. Somehow she chose the one right in front of me as if to show off her butt :cool:

@Poonking Definitely agree