“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Providing/being an experience to a woman: what are your go to places and activities?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Oké if you made a thread about her I'd love to read that!

It does take a (crazy) woman sometimes to make us face reality ,as in your case its actually a good thing. That's why i don't understand how men can say its "fine" to live without women. I've learned TONS of practical things from women, from finances to hygienic shyte ,let alone shyd I learned about MYSELF through women...Shyte some male friends/ acquaintances never ever talk about.

If you are more fun, the women in your life will be more fun..Crazy how that works.

So basically men wanna reduce women to walking holes , and then wonder why they're never able to keep one around for more than 2 months..
I will make a discussion thread pertaining to it sometime soon. She was the hottest girl that stayed interested in me at the time. Usually, they were one-night stands or the interest would quickly fade. She boosted my confidence, but her fickle interest level forced me to be more assertive in the relationship rather than passive and calm.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top