Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prove She Loves You

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How does a man do it? How does he prove his last woman loved him, to those who want to make outrageous claims to defend your virginity. To those who "don't pay" - prove your last girl loved you.

Maybe the b!tches can chime in - but they should be willing to bet me $1000 if I can prove I met their standards.

Likewise, how do you who accuse me of dating prostitutes (nice try - I never paid for sex in the US) - prove such an outrageous accusation against HB9.9 women (who you never came within sniffing distance of - or you'd have oneitis)?

Now that I'm #1, you (texting from an Obamaphone) are making yourselves look bad when you stomp your feet and scream EBT!!! (@ImTheDoubleGreatest, this means you - you Syrian refugee rapist pooping in Paris).

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mean to be that guy but often times the moderators on this site tend to be hypocrites don't you think? How many rules alone does this reply break. If they don't start being stricter the forum will soon get out of control and filled with trolls and childish name calling/insults
You would think in a forum full of MEN the laws would be followed and consequences would be present
* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
* You agree that you will not use the SoSuave forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Needle off record - did Bi-curious really protest my request for evidence any woman ever loved him? That is reason to get me banned?? Wow. This person REALLY needs to get laid.
Don't mean to be that guy but often times the moderators on this site tend to be hypocrites don't you think? How many rules alone does this reply break. If they don't start being stricter the forum will soon get out of control and filled with trolls and childish name calling/insults
You would think in a forum full of MEN the laws would be followed and consequences would be present
* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
* You agree that you will not use the SoSuave forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
Do you say this about welfare-raised bisexual men who accuse me of dating prostitutes when I pay for dinner? I publish photos of some of the hottest women ever published here, and you f@ggots want to act like fat women my age and stomp your feet and get me banned. F*ck you, Bi-curious.

"If you strike me down, I will return more powerful than you ever imagined" - Ben "Obi Wan" Kenobi

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil I am a grown man with various successful endeavors and life experience. I will never stoop down to your level or be bothered by the childish insults of a 50 year old man; it is the equivalent of a bratty 7 year old challenging me. Please don't make yourself look like a fool. This will be my last reply to you, wish you well my friend.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
BigNeil I am a grown man with various successful endeavors and life experience. I will never stoop down to your level or be bothered by the childish insults of a 50 year old man; it is the equivalent of a bratty 7 year old challenging me. Please don't make yourself look like a fool. This will be my last reply to you, wish you well my friend.
F*ck you, you unemployed bisexual virgin. You joined last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.