“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Proto-harridan mocks men at speed-dating event for all being 5'6" or under (& ugly)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
This b!tch made a video about how they were all "short & ugly".

Pure rage fuel. :mad:

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Speed dating, like all structured singles events, is generally a waste of time.


Plenty of men showed up to the speed dating events I attended in the past. Plenty of men showed up to the structured singles events that I attended in the past.

Most women are going to complain about shorter than average men. 5'6" and under are insufficient heights for them. Plenty of women complain about 5'9"-5'11" too.
 

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Speed dating, like all structured singles events, is generally a waste of time.


Plenty of men showed up to the speed dating events I attended in the past. Plenty of men showed up to the structured singles events that I attended in the past.

Most women are going to complain about shorter than average men. 5'6" and under are insufficient heights for them. Plenty of women complain about 5'9"-5'11" too.
Based on the girls in the video I wouldn't want to date them anyway. Sub par looking. I assume like most events the women are sub par at these things unless they have a social skill problem like autisim. I wouldn't want to waste time or money on them anyway
 
Top