Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proto-harridan mocks men at speed-dating event for all being 5'6" or under (& ugly)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This b!tch made a video about how they were all "short & ugly".

Pure rage fuel. :mad:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started watching, but her voice is like a mouse in a blender and I couldn't focus on whatever she was saying.

Can you summarise?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating, like all structured singles events, is generally a waste of time.

Plenty of men showed up to the speed dating events I attended in the past. Plenty of men showed up to the structured singles events that I attended in the past.

Most women are going to complain about shorter than average men. 5'6" and under are insufficient heights for them. Plenty of women complain about 5'9"-5'11" too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are going to complain about shorter than average men. 5'6" and under are insufficient heights for them. Plenty of women complain about 5'9"-5'11" too.
Well, if they all sound as whiny and entitled as this witch, I can understand why men would avoid these 'events'. The moment she opened her mouth I would shut her up.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating, like all structured singles events, is generally a waste of time.

Plenty of men showed up to the speed dating events I attended in the past. Plenty of men showed up to the structured singles events that I attended in the past.

Based on the girls in the video I wouldn't want to date them anyway. Sub par looking. I assume like most events the women are sub par at these things unless they have a social skill problem like autisim. I wouldn't want to waste time or money on them anyway