Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protests in France

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Have you checked the markets?
Which markets ?

If it's the stock market it's an unreliable barometer of the economy as it can be manipulated both by the host government and by investors.

The group I work for generates roughly €12 billion per year from doing business throughout the world, that's the past, this year should be more going by the reports I'm getting.

Of the €12 billion generated globally, I'm directly responsible for €1.4 billion in my region.

I don't need to check the market because I'm in the market.

Stop reading all those nonsensical conspiracy tabloids, they generate income by selling garbage to gullible people.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which markets ?

If it's the stock market it's an unreliable barometer of the economy as it can be manipulated both by the host government and by investors.

The group I work for generates roughly €12 billion per year from doing business throughout the world, that's the past, this year should be more going by the reports I'm getting.

Of the €12 billion generated globally, I'm directly responsible for €1.4 billion in my region.

I don't need to check the market because I'm in the market.

Stop reading all those nonsensical conspiracy tabloids, they generate income by selling garbage to gullible people.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Is he a YouTube Guru like that conman Corey Wayne ?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if an agry mob tried to storm the White House, like what happened to Macron. We have a lot of freedoms in the US, but do something like that and the cops will murder you in a heartbeat. I think they would machine gun a crowd if it was required.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if an agry mob tried to storm the White House, like what happened to Macron. We have a lot of freedoms in the US, but do something like that and the cops will murder you in a heartbeat. I think they would machine gun a crowd if it was required.
Fuel for the fire.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Geez you guys are watching RT! That's awesome. I though, well at least it was reported so on Russian news, that U.S. has banned RT in United States and that there is no more RT channel in U.S.A.. Does this mean that even though RT was banned Americans turn to it for unbiased reporting?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will as long as their faith is behind the system. A coup can happen anywhere with the right ingredients, especially if the leader has lost the military. (Dear DHS: I'm not organizing a coup.)

Pierra

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that this will all be over soon. Otherwise, the trouble can not be avoided.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt from Russia? LOL!

Hell of a bot with posts like this.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/how-to-earn-money-with-forex.251875/#post-2610148

"Trading is a business. Most people think that it's a get rich quick. It takes years to become profitable if you're fortunate enough to have a good mentor. Don't expect to learn how to trade watching YouTube videos or by joining MLM’s. You will lose a lot of money in the process. But trust me it's worth it.

It took me 3 years and lost 10k before becoming profitable. All the credits goes to my mentor who helped me understand how the market work and how to find potential. If you study and don't give up, you will become consistent."
Yep, stolen content lifted from elsewhere