Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein, Carbs and Energy Levels

bargain

Reaction score
hey guys, i heard someone say the other day that a high carbs diet will make you tired. is this true? does high carbs lead to low energy levels and sleepiness?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, not if they are good carbs, ie pasta and wheat brea. if you eat sugar all the time youll crash and then be tired. but for the most part, i think hes been brainwashed by dr. atkins

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually the opposite. Atkins diets are good for some people, but not most. Not eating any carbs wilil make you very tired. People are just too stupid to realize this :rolleyes:

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sugars will crash your system and make you tired.

No carbs at all will keep you lethargic... for a while, then your body will get a bit used to it, and you'll feel clean, but you won't have a massive store of energy.

Playing with carbs is a good learning experience I think. I believe everyone should go on a no carb or very low carb (all carbs) diet for a lil while... feel what it does to them, and how your body reacts when you eat sugars... and how eating complex carbs keeps you stable.

People need to learn to listen to their bodies!