Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protection

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
She Devil, you are correct. From a woman's point of view, this sounds like a game to me
woman playing games, NOOOO WAYYYYY, CAN'T BE. woman are suggar and spice, and everything that's nice, OH WAIT, I JUST REMEMBERD MY EX.

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
woman playing games, NOOOO WAYYYYY, CAN'T BE. woman are suggar and spice, and everything that's nice, OH WAIT, I JUST REMEMBERD MY EX.
You are right spider, we are all angels, what was I thinking??!

I am sure Troubles knows his lady friend well and will do what is best.

It just strikes me odd that she would choose to put her new lover in the line of fire.

You guys are great, take care.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
woman are suggar and spice, and everything that's nice,
I think man and woman are equal...
There are nice guy and nice gals, but evil guys and evil woman....

I am sure Troubles knows his lady friend well and will do what is best.

It just strikes me odd that she would choose to put her new lover in the line of fire.
Good point.
I don't know too, put me on the test ?
why ?

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
God you're such a fvcking tool. She's doing it because byches love drama! WTF? You're 26, do you not realize this by now? A little slow on the uptake?

Either dump this cvnt or hand in your ballz cuz you won't be needing them anymore.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen the film Godfather? In it there's a scene where the Godfather is talking to some turkish guy - where the Turkish guy is offering him a **** deal. Eventually one of the Godfathers sons verbally explodes - telling the Turkish guy that he doesn't like what he's offering, thinkis his trade is bad, etc. When the Turkish guy is gone the Godfather turns to his son and tells him off - saying "You should never tell the enemy what you feel. As that gives them the advantage." (paraphrased)

When you approach him, don't tell him there's an issue. Don't mention it - as it shows two things to him:

- HE affects HER
- HE affects YOUR relationship

This gives HIM power over YOU.

Instead what you should do is try to make friends with him. If you're going out to a club - spend some time hanging at the bar with him. Heck let him buy you a few drinks! :cheer: make sure he knows you don't perceive him as a threat at all. If he sees you as mr uber confidant (in regards to your relationship with the girl) he'll back off SO DAMN FAST.

As he's hanging out with your girl allot you'll have to get along with him. Put your hand on his shoulder (he's short after all :crackup: ) and say **** like "Are you looking after my girl when i'm not around?" Follow it with a smile.

This is C+F and makes you seem confident irrespective of his advances. (Althougth you're not admitting they exist) You're touching him so you're the dominant character. You're putting down his status as a man by implyign he's workign for you by 'nannying' her. :D And because you're big you'll be naturally imposing.

You'll be alpha - he won't do ****.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Troubles
can anyone please tell me more ?
this keep me thinking, because this guy used to lived with her ex boy friend....
How to find out if this is a game or not ?

Thanks
Tell her that you trust her and know how mature and capable she is, and that you trust her to handle this problem herself.

If she gets angry with you for not offering to sort it out for her when it doesn't sound like she's tried too hard yet, you know

a) it's some kind of game on her part

b) she's a bit weak in the maturity stakes

c) both of the above

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry everyone....She's not as evil as u all thought about :nervous:

This is the story I found out...
I went there and she said he's not there tonight.
:cuss:

She told me she want me to come and see her and introduce me to her best friend...That's why she said he (might) come as well..:trouble:

(I told her I don't want to come b4 because I got work to do until she told me that guy is coming as well, so I changed my mind.)

Well, I met her best friend and at the end of the night my girl give me her phone and show the text message of her best friend...

She said "He is very nice, and u r very lucky, keep in touch."

:cheer:

Sorted
:rockon:

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a nice trick. Women never work together or anything.

I think you're getting used to deal with a dangerous ex. Not an enviable position to be in. She needs to solve the mess she got herself into herself. If you solve this problem for her, next will be the rent, the computer, the yardwork, etc.

If a woman really likes you she'll *hide* all these problems to keep you from next-ing her. The lurking Ex is a problem that experienced guys stay far away from.