Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protecting Your Emotions

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im changing my conclusion.

he left you because you are stupid.

once again, he doesnt tell her because he knows it won't do any good and she'll just flip to so that she comes off as the victim.

my participation in this thread is now over.

if you dont get it yet, you're never going to get it.

J

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Joe for leaving the thread! You definitely have some emotional problems.

And nobody left me so what are you talking about???? LOL!

Anyway, I was wondering why a guy would not tell a girl that he likes her. Why keep it inside and resort to ignoring her? Mr. Einstein "Joe" obviously couldn't answer this so maybe someone else can.
SB;)

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Thank you Joe for leaving the thread! You definitely have some emotional problems.

And nobody left me so what are you talking about???? LOL!

Anyway, I was wondering why a guy would not tell a girl that he likes her. Why keep it inside and resort to ignoring her? Mr. Einstein "Joe" obviously couldn't answer this so maybe someone else can.
SB;)
This scenario only exists if you're still in grade school, the guy is to shy to make a move, or the women acts like she's not interested.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr P., I started this thread in response to Ragin Asians thread on ignoring girls, and someone else here just started a thread about ignoring women to boost there interest level. This seems so ridiculous to me and that's why I'm trying to understand it. As a woman, if I like a guy my interest levels gets higher once I know that he is also into me. Ignoring me has the opposite effect. I think it does with other women too, at least the women I know.
SB

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze, I don't think they understand. Ignoring a woman works if other guys are interested in her, and you act indifferent, making you stand out from the crowd.

If a woman is a 10, you can only fall all over her if she's just as attracted to you as you are to her. If not, you have to act indifferent.

I've personally only ignored women when games needed to be played to get me closer to my goal with them. If a girl genuinely likes you, you won't have to play games like this.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Mr P.!

But, I guess I hope that you guys who do use the ignoring tactic realize that it would only work on an insecure woman who's not worth having a relationship with anyway. Any woman who would become more interested in you when you ignore her would probably have underlying low self esteem or be an attention-whoore/drama queen. Most normal women I know like being pursued, and if that doesn't work, then she's just not interested.
SB;)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man may ignore you for many reasons.

1) If he ignores you after sex it's because that's all he wanted.

2) Men overtime learn to develop thick skin. In the early stages of dating men need to feel as though they're being accepted by the woman and even the slightest hint of disinterest on her part can cause a man to become ice cold. Even something small like not returning a call when you said you would could cause a man to go from warm to Icy.