Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protecting Assets in Case of Divorce

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some ways to protect assets in the event of a divorce? Asking for a friend.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cobra tate.... Burn everything.

I will set everything off on fire before funding her cawk carousel fund.

The house and every red cent. A dude did it recently.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Cobra tate.... Burn everything.

I will set everything off on fire before funding her cawk carousel fund.

The house and every red cent. A dude did it recently.
I worked with a guy from Dallas that took a chainsaw to most belongings to 'split things equally'.
Funny as hell but hey, it made him feel better.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre nuptial created well before wedding and reviewed by her attorney. I have also seen the chain saw method!!! When I was younger I was archery hunting and came out of the woods. While loading up my car one of guys that owns the neighboring property called me to his front porch. He has a chain saw and axe... told me to go thru his house and if I wanted anything to take it. He told me he just found out his wife was cheating and she was at work. I got myself a tv, DVD player, and a mini fridge... he then destroyed everything in his house. A few weeks later I was hunting and saw him again. He told me she called the cops and they told her she was out of luck since it’s all marital property he can do what he wants.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Pre nuptial created well before wedding and reviewed by her attorney. I have also seen the chain saw method!!! When I was younger I was archery hunting and came out of the woods. While loading up my car one of guys that owns the neighboring property called me to his front porch. He has a chain saw and axe... told me to go thru his house and if I wanted anything to take it. He told me he just found out his wife was cheating and she was at work. I got myself a tv, DVD player, and a mini fridge... he then destroyed everything in his house. A few weeks later I was hunting and saw him again. He told me she called the cops and they told her she was out of luck since it’s all marital property he can do what he wants.
good for him, the brother I worked with is a great guy, hard worker, U.S veteran...it was a funny/painful story for him.
It's probably the most cathartic and healing thing to do. the woman is destroying the "us"? well then I'll destroy "our" stuff.
Better than assault charges or damaging kids psychologically in a beta way.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this from a business partner a couple years ago... Start stashing cash.

Take out reasonable increments which could be explained away to a "gambling problem" or "a new hobby".

When married, I had lots of nights at the bar with buddies that would cost hundreds of dollars. Do that for a period of time, and it really adds up.

You could also liquidate unnecessary things, and turn it into cash. Someone could easily blow a savings or retirement account on "excessive spending", or completely irresponsible spending.

If you have kids, make sure to factor that into where you liquidate your cash. A man with a significant gambling problem could pose a liability as a proper caregiver for his children.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I learned this from a business partner a couple years ago... Start stashing cash.

Take out reasonable increments which could be explained away to a "gambling problem" or "a new hobby".

When married, I had lots of nights at the bar with buddies that would cost hundreds of dollars. Do that for a period of time, and it really adds up.

You could also liquidate unnecessary things, and turn it into cash. Someone could easily blow a savings or retirement account on "excessive spending", or completely irresponsible spending.

If you have kids, make sure to factor that into where you liquidate your cash. A man with a significant gambling problem could pose a liability as a proper caregiver for his children.
Fancy restaurants with big tips is plausible too. I know I've spent a shytton at high end places trying to get to know the chef's palate and testing myself if I could identify recipe ingredients by taste as a sole patron.

Specialty grocery stores are a moneypit too, if people know you're a hobbyist chef then that's believable expenditure to explain money depletion too.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look into trusts with a good attorney. It is best to have the trust in place prior to getting married especially if you have considerable assets prior to the nuptials.

Failing that you can establish a trust after getting married but it is more complicated.

Get a good lawyer and review.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write a massive check to your parents, have them deposit it, wait 2 weeks, divorce, then tell them to write it back to you.

Or start up a new company and file it as a C-Corp, and put it in your mom or dad’s name (or anyone who is super close to you) and make them the CEO and/or president or whatever. Pay the company all of your life’s savings, then take out a mortgage out on the home (and possibly the cars too; shoot, just take out a loan in your soon-to-be exwife’s name even) and pay it all to the ‘company’ too. Next, tell your work that you will need to quit for the time being but will be back soon, and that they need to take you completely off their records immediately while you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It’ll ruin your credit, but also hers as well on anything that has a joint name attached to it. Once this is done, divorce her and tell the judge that she makes more money than you so that she has to pay you alimony instead. The bank will own the house at this point, but all you have to do is now sign a contract with the C-Corp you created and provide them/it a ‘service’ (you can just bs this lol) and pay yourself back all the money you just lost to buy back your technically foreclosed home and your cars. Once all is said and done, close down the C-Corp so that the IRS doesn’t think about auditing you or the company (otherwise you risk possible jail time).

This is technically money laundering so overall you may lose some money due to taxes, but it still beats getting cucked by the courts. Plus, you may actually profit from this if you took another separate loan out in her name anyway. It’s what she gets for cheating and being a bitch lol

Disclaimer: This is for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not legal and/or financial advice.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Write a massive check to your parents, have them deposit it, wait 2 weeks, divorce, then tell them to write it back to you.

Or start up a new company and file it as a C-Corp, and put it in your mom or dad’s name (or anyone who is super close to you) and make them the CEO and/or president or whatever. Pay the company all of your life’s savings, then take out a mortgage out on the home (and possibly the cars too; shoot, just take out a loan in your soon-to-be exwife’s name even) and pay it all to the ‘company’ too. Next, tell your work that you will need to quit for the time being but will be back soon, and that they need to take you completely off their records immediately while you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It’ll ruin your credit, but also hers as well on anything that has a joint name attached to it. Once this is done, divorce her and tell the judge that she makes more money than you so that she has to pay you alimony instead. The bank will own the house at this point, but all you have to do is now sign a contract with the C-Corp you created and provide them/it a ‘service’ (you can just bs this lol) and pay yourself back all the money you just lost to buy back your technically foreclosed home and your cars. Once all is said and done, close down the C-Corp so that the IRS doesn’t think about auditing you or the company (otherwise you risk possible jail time).

This is technically money laundering so overall you may lose some money due to taxes, but it still beats getting cucked by the courts. Plus, you may actually profit from this if you took another separate loan out in her name anyway. It’s what she gets for cheating and being a bitch lol

Disclaimer: This is for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not legal and/or financial advice.
deleting post in 10, 9, 8, .....
just joking

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, there’s also this thread here that has some pretty darn good financial and legal advice in the event of a divorce if you read all the posts:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked with a guy from Dallas that took a chainsaw to most belongings to 'split things equally'.
Funny as hell but hey, it made him feel better.
If more fellas go Cobra Tate... Burn it all like Hank Scorpio female logic can have half of nothing.

I won't fund cuckoldry. Simps do.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Cobra Tate from here? Hank Scorpio? I'll google who you mean.
The dude I'm talking about isn't on here or else he would have said hi. Too bad. He was interesting and you guys would like him. I wish there was somebody I knew on here. Probably doxed myself enough however, might be just as well.

Just don't marry and you'll be safe from funding cuckoldry.

I saw that interview video by Rich. Good honest answers.
"If I say 2 + 2 is 5 am I wrong?" he said with a wry semi-snarl. I'll never forget that.
He was teaching that if someone can kick your azz you'd better respect them and not question whether they're right or wrong.

That's the type of dominance/protector vibe I've never dated before. You know how valuable that is to some women who've decided that's what they want? No price on it, worth more than money.
Now I'll look up Hank.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And if you're going to hide it in a safe deposit box, do it in a bank that's at least two states away. Asset searches cost money and typically they are done in the state in question and in adjacent states. And go paperless with the statements using an email account dedicated to that purpose. Also include receipts showing that you withdrew the money from a legitimate source so that the IRS or a criminal investigator can see that they aren't ill-gotten gains.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a legal expert, so just throwing in two cents:

1) Pre-nuptials can apparently be completely ignored, even if both parties signed with an attorney's help. Always in the woman's favor. You can read more about this online.

2) Perhaps cryptocurrency could be useful for you. The downside is that it can't be invested in stocks that grow, but in comparison to keeping cash in a box or in a savings account, crypto seems safer. There are privacy-focused coins (like Monero) that can't be traced, as well as stable-coins (like USDC) whose value won't fluctuate wildly like Bitcoin does. You can even anonymously buy crypto with cash. Just make sure you do your homework about safely storing your private keys.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Pre-nuptials can apparently be completely ignored, even if both parties signed with an attorney's help. Always in the woman's favor. You can read more about this online.
Yeah this is completely true, especially since 2013. Apparently there was this one case where the judge just completely threw out the prenup so yeah. They’re not bulletproof.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a legal expert, so just throwing in two cents:

What the hell!? How are we supposed to protect ourselves now?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the Best advice I've ever found on the net. I've told friends who are now in "counseling" to deaf ears. No one listens.