"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I was on the Strip last night and I was just cruising and watching my surroundings and I noticed a bunch of women dressed in skimpy ass skirts and high CFM shoes. What I noticed is they approach guys and kinda hug them while talking and they just approach anyone. Mostly the Japanese tourists, I even saw one Japanese tourist go to a bank ATM and take out money with 2 girls with him and then one flagged down a cab and both entered. These women are like HB9s and to see them going with ugly fvcking guys are kinda funny really...but even though I would want to approach them, I know they're prostitutes and it's not worth it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
My opinion of prostitution has changed over the year.

Where I am from this is legal. For those who are still virgins or have not been with many women, this is a not crazy option to consider.

Considering the amount of money some can spend on maintaining or courting a girl to get in her panties. Success not guaranteed, now this on the other hand would this be a bad investment?

Just make sure its in a safe controlled environment and you put a bag on it.
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Kaine
My opinion of prostitution has changed over the year.

Where I am from this is legal. For those who are still virgins or have not been with many women, this is a not crazy option to consider.

Considering the amount of money some can spend on maintaining or courting a girl to get in her panties. Success not guaranteed, now this on the other hand would this be a bad investment?

Just make sure its in a safe controlled environment and you put a bag on it.
I must say that your opinion is pure idiocy.
I never spend any money to get into a womans panties, and if I do, it may be a cup of coffee or two, if she doesn't have any money at the time, which I will USUALLY later say, "pay up" and have her buy me a cup. For those that are still virgins, talk to women, and eventually you will find a really hot one that wants to corrupt you, I sure did, that b**ch. :D For those of you that have not been with many women, make some women friends, some close women friends, and ask them what they like in bed, usually women won't mind talking about sex(since they think about it more than men do).
 

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
Kaine

The advice you just gave could put a person in harm if they are low in IQ. Why dont you give a baby a loaded gun while you are at it. With the amount of STD's out and the risk of catching these is extremely high. Out of every sexual active female 1 in 5 have herpes....the gift that keeps on giving... why you give write the stuff you did. It does'nt make sense. Dont ever go to prostitutes they are nothing but disease spreaders.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top