"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

prostitute felt in love with chad - reddit

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/duk7rb
i didnt read it all, i only read title and one line till "hes handsome" lmao. so if u r chad some prostitutes may fall in love with u.

btw she wrote 12049 characters about sex with chad without the comments and other threads. can u believe it? thats 2568 words !! shes thinking about him all the time


HES so important to thiz h0e dat she spent a hour writing this or more. with formatting and fixing, writing a 2600word article will take few hours.


I HAD theory in past that prostitutes fall in love with chads but u guys said no but i knew i was right.

ALSO look how first thing she mentions is that hes handsome andless important things come later (e.g. hes gentle and caring and funny)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why would anyone using prostitutes care about what they think or who they like? It sort of defeats the purpose and kills the mood. It would be more concerning if she had fantasies of harming clients or killing someone.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Sounds like some kind of fan fiction, or something otherwise made up.
 

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Getting paid hourly isn't enough for her. She wants to be his full time sugar baby and extract more resources.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If he’s such a Chad wth does he need a prostitute for? And on a seemingly regular basis? Guess he has zero options outside of paying wh0res. Doesn’t sound like no Chad to me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If he’s such a Chad wth does he need a prostitute for? And on a seemingly regular basis? Guess he has zero options outside of paying wh0res. Doesn’t sound like no Chad to me.
If hes that much theyll try to be his girlfriend and pay him.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
This is a brutal blackpill

So basically she's fvcked hundreds of guys, probably for years, and only NOW has she "fell in love" with one who is handsome and was struck with how good looking he was

OK :up:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Usually guys work the boyfriend angle to be become their pimp. This guy's just doing it wrong
Some of em have actual "boyfriends" who arent pimps. They can be giving with their $ except to clients they will be taking from.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If he’s such a Chad wth does he need a prostitute for? And on a seemingly regular basis? Guess he has zero options outside of paying wh0res. Doesn’t sound like no Chad to me.
I consider myself a good looking guy, and I've gotten a prostitute before, it's not that out of the ordinary as you might think. Sometimes a man just wants to smash a woman with a great body he likes without all the dating and talking
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
and I've also experienced a couple of them leaving their pimp to be with me, I'm talking packing their stuff and leaving the hotel room with me. Had their pimp blowing up their phone.... I used to be really out here lol foreal, and tried my hand at pimping before... but that's a story for another day
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
and I've also experienced a couple of them leaving their pimp to be with me, I'm talking packing their stuff and leaving the hotel room with me. Had their pimp blowing up their phone.... I used to be really out here lol foreal, and tried my hand at pimping before... but that's a story for another day
so youre first incel pimp?
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Chads dont go to hookers. Hookers are for ugly men and normies tier men. Chad can go to a bar or online dating and women will hit him up. The story is a work of fiction ala Pretty Woman or something is extremely amiss here.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
so youre first incel pimp?
I thought some more about it, I was never an incel, but I WAS late to the party, because I was like an ugly duckling. I was chubby until like 10th grade, but once I lost weight I started getting looks and attention from women. So from 17-20, it was just learning from experience for me, but im very perceptive and I learn fast. I don't need to be told something a million times to understand, plus I was running thru women, which gave me a lot of exp to learn from. So from 21 forward I slayed
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Chads dont go to hookers. Hookers are for ugly men and normies tier men. Chad can go to a bar or online dating and women will hit him up. The story is a work of fiction ala Pretty Woman or something is extremely amiss here.
What about Charlie Sheen? Some people like him and other successful and maybe attractive people MAY use these type of services to compartamentalize this part of their life and minimize their risk of involvement in relationship. It's another viewpoint.

For the purposes of this forum I do believe a man should be man enough to attract even a minority of women, and it is BEST for a man for a woman to have sex with him because she strongly desires him.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I consider myself a good looking guy, and I've gotten a prostitute before, it's not that out of the ordinary as you might think. Sometimes a man just wants to smash a woman with a great body he likes without all the dating and talking
No I get that but she said this guy was a regular customer.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
What about Charlie Sheen? Some people like him and other successful and maybe attractive people MAY use these type of services to compartamentalize this part of their life and minimize their risk of involvement in relationship. It's another viewpoint.

For the purposes of this forum I do believe a man should be man enough to attract even a minority of women, and it is BEST for a man for a woman to have sex with him because she strongly desires him.
Yup and Alex Rodriguez was getting 2 prostitutes a week, and that guy has bedded some of the hottest women on earth
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Chads dont go to hookers. Hookers are for ugly men and normies tier men. Chad can go to a bar or online dating and women will hit him up. The story is a work of fiction ala Pretty Woman or something is extremely amiss here.
Bullshyt. Professional athletes and businessmen make up most of the client base. Escorts are businesswoman offering up no strings attached sex. Sometimes a dude just wants to Dom a woman in the bedroom without getting trapped or pressured into some emotional connection. Or he’s just sick of banging his romantic partner and an affair isn’t worth the risk.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top