Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pros and cons of being a late bloomer.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself said:
Yes, I do not have independence, but I also have more "problems" that I will not share on his board
LOL bro, you already shared your problems. Lets make an overview:

Your mother is on drugs.
Your brother is on drugs.
You depend totally on them.
Your doctor is payed by the pharma industrie for selling drugs.
You belive that depression is hereditary (I know, it´s a common american disease).
You are brainwashed by your crazy familiy that´s why you are depressed.
You let yourself put on drugs.

Did I miss something?

Hey man, your problem is that you are living in a fvcked up family where everybody is on drugs and filling your mind with some dogmatic sh!t and your doctor assist to this. He is the same doctor who put your bro on drugs, isn´t he?

Seriously I hope you get out of this mental home before you go postal.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself said:
I wasn't prepared for that kind of turn of events and if you're anything like me with dating inexperience, you won't be either, which is why I'm saying it's better to just wait it out.
Hmmm, well I have had some girls treat me bad in the past..oneitis etc which is what led me to this site in the first place, and eventually I maanged to get over it all, thanks to the content on this site.

But I totally disagree with your point of "better to wait it out". I have improved a lot since joining this site, read a lot of articles, bible etc, and I can day approach now (not neccesarily succesfully, but I can do it.). And I can talk to attractive girls etc. I think the cornerstone of this whole DJ thing is being proactive, getting out there, addressing your problems and improving yourself, not exclusively for women, but for you.

I dont know how new you are here, I'm not going to get involved with the drug discussion because to be honest I dont really know anything about it, BUT you should totally check out the DJ bible if you haven't already :cool:

HelpYourself

Banned
Reaction score
commandante...i talked to you in private message...and cleared up that my family isn't the problem or the cause of the anxiety.

djinhell...what i meant is, you aren't in any position for a girlfriend, much like myself, because you'd probably blow it even if you met her. i'm not saying don't be social or outgoing, i'm saying to not worry about meeting a girlfriend to "share your life with." you're going in with the wrong mentality.

like i said earlier, i want to have sex because i crave naked beautiful women, not because i have anything to prove or feel "i need to share myself with someone" like djinhell wants to.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're obviously not going to bang anything but your hand if you stay in your home all day.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself said:
djinhell...what i meant is, you aren't in any position for a girlfriend, much like myself, because you'd probably blow it even if you met her. i'm not saying don't be social or outgoing, i'm saying to not worry about meeting a girlfriend to "share your life with." you're going in with the wrong mentality.

like i said earlier, i want to have sex because i crave naked beautiful women, not because i have anything to prove or feel "i need to share myself with someone" like djinhell wants to.
Clearly we are missing each others points.

But... I dont think you can say I'm in no position for a girlfriend!!! I dont really know what your basis for that is? I'm assuming you are reading the fact that I want a girl to "share my life with" as weak and AFC?

I want to FvCK girls, I crave naked beautiful women etc etc. But ultimately I do want a girlfriend to experience life with...which seems different from what you want. Thats fair enough... but I feel you are trying to discredit my desires and suggesting they are lame! Which they are not!

In short, I think my mentality is just fine.

HelpYourself

Banned
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Well you're obviously not going to bang anything but your hand if you stay in your home all day.
I agree, and I'd argue that my libido has decreased on the medicine in general. My desire to meet attractive women hasn't, but even my desire to wank has.

I make sure to be out and about on the weekends, even if it's just going to a coffee shop during the day and go out to eat with a friend at night. But I feel I need to do more, especially since I have a thing for really beautiful women and live in an area where I have to work to find them.

In general I'm wondering if this medicine is causing more harm than good, not just pick-up wise. I've talked to people who've been on similar medicine, and they say sometimes if you're on the same medicine for a long period of time (I've been on it for about 2 years now) it starts to lose its positive effects and you're just stuck with a bunch of side-effects.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself

Dude, use the V-Card with your HB and use it now. Dont wait, dont think about it, just get it over with it. Fvck this HB of yours as much as you can, 5 times a day if you can, but get it over with it. You will feel much better.

Ive been where you used to be, the nice guy, watching my friends screw girls left and right, thinking that my friends were ass holes, how could they do these things to such nice girls. I was AFC x10 for years!

After using my v-card when i was 24 with my 2nd girl friend, the world seemed different, the air smelled fresher, the food tasted better, and i was no longer AFC.

Few month later, i hooked up with a second girl, who was 10, Russian, blond, eyes so blue it was like looking at rubies. My friends jaws were dropping from seeing ME, an AFC, who in the past couldnt talk to girls in the first place, now has a 10 around his arm.

Months down the road, i met another girl, she bought me dinner took me to movies and i fvcked her the same night. We were friends with benefits for a month, now we are good friends.

Im no DJ, i still have a lot to learn, thats why im here in the first place. But, what im trying to tell you, is when you use your V-card, you change as a person a great deal. Virginity will no longer linger in the back of your mind, constantly nagging you to the point where you feel like crap.

Many dudes gave a good advice, but if you have the opportunity knocking at your door, dude, you better run to the door and answer it. I promise you, you will thank me down the road.

HelpYourself

Banned
Reaction score
Deniska, her and I aren't talking anymore and trust me when I say no one is getting into her pants unless they get her drunk somehow. She's one of those "I don't need a man in my life" career women. Didn't even like to cuddle or be touched by her ex-bf she went out with for years. I didn't know this when I first met her. She was really nice and funny and sexual at first but all of that was just a show to impress me.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then get her drunk, then fvck her. Get her drunk again then fvuck her again.

I'm Russian, but even when i was AFC, i could get people drink and drunk as if i held stock in all alcohol companies.

She doesnt need a man in her life and thats fine, but she still needs d1ck in her. You have a d1ck, use it. If you dont fvck her, some other guy will.

You dont want an LTR with her, she doesnt want LTR with you or other guys, but as human beings, we still have needs, and that need is to fvck.

If not her, then some one else, but dont pay for a hooker.

Go to a party this weekend and hook up with a girl, any girl that wants to screw after she had few shots. Take her to a bathroom, put on a rubber, screw her and go back to a party. The sluttier she is, the better. Bend her over the sink and fvck her. But be sure to drink few beers and few shots so you dont bust a nut in 10 seconds.

But you need to get the V-card out and use it before it becomes a museum artifact.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself said:
I agree, and I'd argue that my libido has decreased on the medicine in general. My desire to meet attractive women hasn't, but even my desire to wank has.

I make sure to be out and about on the weekends, even if it's just going to a coffee shop during the day and go out to eat with a friend at night. But I feel I need to do more, especially since I have a thing for really beautiful women and live in an area where I have to work to find them.

In general I'm wondering if this medicine is causing more harm than good, not just pick-up wise. I've talked to people who've been on similar medicine, and they say sometimes if you're on the same medicine for a long period of time (I've been on it for about 2 years now) it starts to lose its positive effects and you're just stuck with a bunch of side-effects.
Dude go ask your psychiatrist for different meds. I am manic depressive I know where you are coming from. Going back to depression or getting suicidal aint gonna help you get happy with girls either, will only make **** worse, better go try find a similar antidepressant that kills your sexdrive less. Not all antidepressants have the same side effects on the same people.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You have the wrong mentality. A man is measured on his acomplishments not whether he has banged a woman yet. I see all these people in this forum beating themselves down because they haven't had a woman yet and they are about to turn whatever age they say.

You tell us how you are going to turn 24 and still a virgin and don't know how to deal with it. You make it sound as if your life is a failure because of it! a man's life is not measured on whether he has banged a woman yet. That is not a great of an acomplishment. Most humans will have sexual relationships 1 time or another during their life, it's a fact. Whether it happens at 17 or 61 or whatever depends on the individual and their circumstances. We all have a different path to take.

Those of you complaining about not having had a woman yet show that you have a more serious problem which is that you are not yet real men. Real men put themselves first. Putting yourself first is acomplishing real things in life. Getting a college degree, becoming financially secure, buying your own car or house among other things.

The v-card is like a mental neg that people do to themselves. Don't put yourself down because you haven't banged a woman yet. Put yourself down if you are a loser with no active life that plays video games and watches tv instead of being out there in the world. You will end up banging a woman sooner or later there are billions of them in the world don't panic.
Being measured and judged for accomplishments like you mention sounds like a boring thing to be measured for, and I hate it when people say you have plenty of time because your teens and 20's are your sexual prime years

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself said:
Yes, I do not have independence, but I also have more "problems" that I will not share on his board as it is a pick-up board.

This is NOT a pick up board. Im actually offended you would compare a pick up artist and a Don Juan. Read the DJ Bible, i used to be in a similar spot as you but being a Don Juan is a mindset for everyday life not just women.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
This is NOT a pick up board. Im actually offended you would compare a pick up artist and a Don Juan. Read the DJ Bible, i used to be in a similar spot as you but being a Don Juan is a mindset for everyday life not just women.
yeah that's what I don't like, it's like the things that make men attractive and successful with women also make him successful in other areas of life, but for women, the things that make her successful with attracting men are solely just that

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
yeah that's what I don't like, it's like the things that make men attractive and successful with women also make him successful in other areas of life, but for women, the things that make her successful with attracting men are solely just that
Maybe its because i learned that life was unfair at a young age, but if you dont adapt then you will be left behind. One of the reasons i joined this site and decided to learn the stuff about being a Don Juan was because i was not going to let myself go and get left behind. I never gave up even if some of the stuff went against my beliefs i still kept a strong open mind. Ever since, ive become more confident, relaxed, egoless, and charismatic. A complete 180 of where i was going before.

And not once did i ever make an excuse. Its my life and im deciding i want to live it this way. Who cares if others have it easier or harder its not YOUR life. If you want to improve you need to let go of your ego and absorb information on an insightful level.

If it makes you feel any better, we all feel sorry for you. So IMPROVE now since you're the only one with that power of change. Not pills, not girls, not sex. You. One small step at a time can change your life.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Maybe its because i learned that life was unfair at a young age, but if you dont adapt then you will be left behind. One of the reasons i joined this site and decided to learn the stuff about being a Don Juan was because i was not going to let myself go and get left behind. I never gave up even if some of the stuff went against my beliefs i still kept a strong open mind. Ever since, ive become more confident, relaxed, egoless, and charismatic. A complete 180 of where i was going before.

And not once did i ever make an excuse. Its my life and im deciding i want to live it this way. Who cares if others have it easier or harder its not YOUR life. If you want to improve you need to let go of your ego and absorb information on an insightful level.

If it makes you feel any better, we all feel sorry for you. So IMPROVE now since you're the only one with that power of change. Not pills, not girls, not sex. You. One small step at a time can change your life.
And yet too many people argue and say that men have it easier than women do, yeah so what if they have to endure periods, pregnancy, childbirth? They don't have to take responsibility, accountability for anything