Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pros and Cons - Face Surgery

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I need one, of course :D but I've been wondering... What would be some pros and cons of getting a face surgery? I mean it would help you get chicks and maybe feel better about yourself.

... What could be some?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expensive. Most likely not covered by insurance. Painful. Months of bruises afterwards. A false sense of confidence.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing that people aren't looking at you, their looking at the edits of a knife.

Reaction score
Bro if you're disfiguered and think surgey will make you happy with yourself then by all means, get some plastic surgery... are you willing to pay the price though... It ain't cheap and you'd probably be upset with another one of your bodyparts after awhile. Nobody is perfect. Unless you're terriblely uncomfortable with yourself I wouldn't get any face surgery. If I had a hair lip or something then yeah... otherwise leave the plastic surgery to hollywood celebrities.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, nothing is wrong with my face. It ain't ugly either, from what i hear from the ladies. It's either a response of "Not ugly, but not cute." or "You're kinda cute.". I just have a curious mind because what if there are ugly guys out there (no offense heh) and just can't seem to get chicks