Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proper response to a flake and late response?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a classic time waster.. Try mode 1 with her and let us know if it works with her... either way, you win here with mode 1
I recommended Mode One to this dude a couples times.

He don't fukin listen, but yet constantly gettin screwed over and then running on here for advice.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women really be like that these days. But remember, don't blame them. They have so many options in their DMs and on social media that it makes sense that you are just another guy. They're addicts and addicts are going to do what they always do. Don't sweat it but also be mindful that this is the time we live in, at least for the west.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women really be like that these days. But remember, don't blame them. They have so many options in their DMs and on social media that it makes sense that you are just another guy. They're addicts and addicts are going to do what they always do. Don't sweat it but also be mindful that this is the time we live in, at least for the west.
Yeah it doesn’t bother me besides the minor wasted time annoyance but that’s with every girl tbh