Proper Mindset for Attracting Women - Which has made you most productive?

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was just thinking of quite a unique concept. I know that the way you feel in your head can affect a variety of things in your everyday life. And I know that mindset can totally have an effect on the way you interact with women. In turn that can greatly change the successes and failures that we all have with women. I think that this brings out a part is us that we know how to feel when successful with women.

So I was just thinking, why don't we share our feelings about how and which proper mindsets have proven to guarantee better success with women?:up:

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
roling like a king..and do not give a sh--t to world- that s what works on me

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just quite selfish overall... I know what I want, and what my goal is... if I don't get it, then I'll go elsewhere for it, and I know I can get it... if I'm in some downtime then I'm glad I've got more time to hang with friends and find some new pvssy...

It's like a hybrid of selfishness and being carefree... I just put what women are and what they can offer me in perspective, and at 22 I'm laughing... ain't no need whatsoever on my part

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Vince said:
doing my own thing and not caring about what a woman thinks...
Beautiful wize advice right here..
Whenever dat little voice in ur head tellz u u cant or should do something ask it back 'Y not, who said i cant'..9 timez out of 10 itz da wordz of another man telling u what u can and cant do..now ask urself what makez diz otherz guyz opinion more important den my own...loze da trainning..we r only being train 4 some 1 elzez benefit and not our own...datz my mind state..Only Godz will matterz after dat i do what i want when i want how i want..
YHWH Blezz
prinze royal elite
http://myspace.com/faminedadon