"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Proof that Confidence is More Obvious Than You Think

the prince

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2000
Messages
293
Reaction score
4
Location
San Francisco
I was at a club with a friend saturday, sitting outside for a break, enjoying the cool air and a brief rest from dancing. A talkative gay man approaches and begins talking to my (female) friend and I.

It was a long conversation and this guy was a character and a half, well worth a novel unto himself...but that's not the point. I was feeling strong and confident all night and I was genuinely relaxing...even with my guard down, he finally tells me,

"I like you. You're different. I can tell by looking at you that you don't give a f*ck about anything. You're going to do what you want to do and everyone who doesn't like it can just f*ck off. I can tell because I'm the same way."

Was it a line? Who knows. Does it matter? Not in the slightest. You see, either way, he recognized my confidence and reacted to it...regardless of his intentions.

This is exactly the image I'm trying to portray. I read advice here and there about how to present your body language...look, don't look...act aloof, whatever. I just don't subscribe to this stuff.

Maybe this doesn't work for everyone, but this is how I approach this...When I see a woman I like in a club, I make sure she knows it. I watch her walk. I look at her shoes, her dress, her hair. I am obvious and unapologetic about it...but my eyes don't leer, they appreciate. She's not an object, she's a woman to be explored...and that starts with my eyes. I watch her as if I'm looking at the most beautiful creature ever and I simply appreciate that moment. If she smiles, I smile. If her boyfriend gives me a look, I ignore it. I want her to know that she's on my list. Everything I do with my body language says "I like you. If you don't like the attention, that's your problem."

But I'm the Alpha-Male and I don't go after just any woman. So she knows I'm interested, but she's wondering why I haven't approached yet. I find that this actually weeds out a lot of women because they get nervous or freaked out or whatever...but damn, I'm not interested in those women anyway. They may look good, but a LOT of women look good...and there are more than enough women willing to fight for my attention. After a decent amount of time (and a good selection of women), these girls know where I am and who I'm watching. Because I'm so obvious watching them, they become intrigued and begin watching me...and they see me watching, talking and dancing with other girls. I tend to see the same girls dancing in front of me or walking near me most of the night...it's magnetic. I want to see a parade and I expect a bit of effort on their part before I even say hello.

I'm just beginning to explore deeper contact: dancing, conversation, etc...my focus so far has been on body language.

This was probably the most arrogant approach I could come up with and that's probably the reason I'm sticking with it...Consider yourself a prize and you're only worthy of the best, right?

Does it work? Hrm...still mixed. Honestly, I'm more concerned with attitude and presentation than closing the deal at this point. I have a different approach than most, but I definitely have a plan and I've been sticking to that plan for the past month or so. My motivation is just different. For me, this is as much about personal development as it is about getting laid. That's just the bonus.

So what's the point of all this? For me, the point is that if you have an image in your head of who you want to be and you stick to it, you can be that person...you can grow this way...you can achieve this change in your personality. I can feel my personal strength growing every day...maybe slowly, but growing.

I don't want a new image...I don't want a facade. I want a new Me. That new Me has to be complete and thorough...so extreme measures are necessary. This is my approach, but I think some of these things may be useful to others. Hope it helps someone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jdog

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2000
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Location
Chicago
Great post!!! Hasn't been many lately and It got me pumped for some reason! Thanx
 

infoseeker22

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2000
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
el paso, texas
that post was good. i like the i dont give a f**k attitude you have. i hope i can achieve that attitude.


------------------
rejection is gods protection.
 

infoseeker22

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2000
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
el paso, texas
that post was good. i like the i dont give a f**k attitude you have. i hope i can achieve that attitude.


------------------
rejection is gods protection.
 

Anjo_das_Trevas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Porto - Portugal
Great Post. Man you know your game, this is how women like to be looked at. i use to look at them the same way. Of course i look at their breast,ass, etc, but i'm very discreet at it, i appreciate her in her whole. Maybe they give us some more credit for that.

BYE

ANJO
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
Yea we got practice this... Picture the person you want to be and figure out what you need to do to become that person.

Dip the Forums and hit the Field. Return only for material to practice and to share your Valid experiences.

note: I am new here, Not to game. I will contribute Unique ideas that I cannot find on this board... Until then...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top