Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof of how a woman works

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine has been texting a girl with a boyfriend (I called him on it, but also begrudgingly admitted no girl can be stolen who doesn't want to be).

Real sexually charged stuff.

Then he did a drunken 'opening up' text about feelings and **** like that.

Her response was how dare he send her stuff like that and she'd told her boyfriend and he was furious and was going to kick his head in.

The moment she knew she had him for keeps, she didn't want him, and was so disgusted by him she decided he should be kicked in. Until then she was happy to talk about ****ing his brains out behind her boyfriends back.

Remember; guard the attraction as if it were your life. Once you lose it, it's over.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you are right. I hope your mate gets his head kicked in though, the prick deserves it.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always new people who preferred going after taken girls , just because they were the only girls they knew , and they were to p@nsy to go meet new ones

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They were both at fault. Trying to game another man's chick is not my thing, and flirting with a guy when you're taken is low class.

That being said--yes; some girls like the thrill of the dance. But once the chase ends, their interest dies. Once she knew for sure how he felt it wasn't a game/chase anymore. He became a creep in her eyes.

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
guess verbalizing your feelings is the wrong thing to do :p
Its a balancing act. You have to show interest, but can't let them know how attracted you are.

I took a girl out this weekend. I've known her for years, we both got out of relationships a few months ago, started talking.. anyway date #3 I finally close the kiss, which turns into a make out session for the rest of my night.

We took a break from dancing and I said something along the lines of "I've been wanting to do that (kiss her) for a couple years now"

No foul right? WRONG. Her attitude went from "hey I think this guy likes me" to "yeah, he's wrapped around my finger"

Regardless, my night went well.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
GhengisT said:
Its a balancing act. You have to show interest, but can't let them know how attracted you are.

I took a girl out this weekend. I've known her for years, we both got out of relationships a few months ago, started talking.. anyway date #3 I finally close the kiss, which turns into a make out session for the rest of my night.

We took a break from dancing and I said something along the lines of "I've been wanting to do that (kiss her) for a couple years now"

No foul right? WRONG. Her attitude went from "hey I think this guy likes me" to "yeah, he's wrapped around my finger"

Regardless, my night went well.

So your saying that because you told her that she knew she had you in her control? therfore doing that killed a lot of her attraction towards you ... correct? Wouldve been better to keep her wondering if you like her or not because then she works to keep you attracted to her! I verbalized my feelings to this girl i hooked up with lol it went south after that and now i never do it.