Proof Most Men Prefer a Certain Look in Women

Which of these women do you think is the hottest?

• Olga

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Leslie

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Whitney

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
So if any of you how followed my threads I've basically been collecting data to see if most of us go for a certain look in women.

My last poll showed that a brunette who was a little thick, but had nice big breasts, and a plumpt ass had the most votes. Now the 3 women have changed on the site and they all are complete contrasts

Check them out at www.regionalhotties.com

and vote above for your favorite

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickupmilitia said:
So if any of you how followed my threads I've basically been collecting data to see if most of us go for a certain look in women.

My last poll showed that a brunette who was a little thick, but had nice big breasts, and a plumpt ass had the most votes. Now the 3 women have changed on the site and they all are complete contrasts

Check them out at www.regionalhotties.com

and vote above for your favorite
I started to vote for the one half naked, but that was the lust factor kicking in... Olga seems to be more attractive to me. You have to post similar pictures of women. I.e, they need to be dressed in similar fashion so we can see what each is offering. You feel me? Otherwise, your polls are pretty cool. Generally, I prefer the thicker brunettes as your unscientific data suggests. However, with that being said, I do appreciate a true blond that does not wreak of "dumb blond" too!!!

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started to vote for the girl on the right, but only because I saw her legs. SO I voted the left girls Olga.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
I think they are all one and the same girl with different hair and pose. First two pics showed them posing specifically for photo, last one seemed more natural. Whitney, or whatever her name is!
You're trippin. Leslie has blue eyes, and Whitney has brown. Whitney is latina, and the other two are white.

Its a total toss up between Olga and Leslie to me. Whitney doesnt have a good full body or ass shot, so I cant really tell with her. Im not too big on her face. She needs better pics to really judge.

After closer examination, I like Leslie's face better than Olgas.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
wow this is a close one..... After this poll is done I'll pit the winner against the previous winner to see what looks in women men really do prefer

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
They actually just updated Leslie's page with an ass shot... I think this one puts her over the top imho

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Okay, my decision wasn't based on this but am I the only one who thinks Olga is a horrible name?
She's from Russia, dummy. Thats a pretty common name over there.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
umm what ass ????

You don't think thats a great ass??

DonGordon I agree 100% lol

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Olga!

But then I'm Russian so I'm biased...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her pictures Olga looks mannish or old. Leslie doesn't have any breasts. Whitney is fat.

So, none of them.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
most men talk alot about what they want women to look like but at the end of the day most men take what ever they can get! FACT
You really need to write out a big list of facts. I know that me, you, Duffdog, Falcon25, and Rescue Mission would have the same views.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinhas said:
Olga!

But then I'm Russian so I'm biased...
You are NOT Russian!!! You are an American. I searched your posts. You are talking about Chipotle in some threads?? There is no such thing in Russia. Russians don't even know what that is. Кофе Хауз yes. Chipotle no!

I guarantee that I have spent more time in Russia in the last 10 years than you! That is why I laugh at so many of these threads. None of this applies to REAL Russians.

I hope you guys know that this thread is on MANY different sites. It is promoting some lame website. Cut and paste stuff.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
most men talk alot about what they want women to look like but at the end of the day most men take what ever they can get! FACT
thats coz most guys never think to improve thier dating skills, thus end up with the few low quality chicks that approach THEM

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
You are NOT Russian!!! You are an American....I guarantee that I have spent more time in Russia in the last 10 years than you!...None of this applies to REAL Russians.

I hope you guys know that this thread is on MANY different sites. It is promoting some lame website. Cut and paste stuff.
At it again, huh Jimmy? Although this time you seem to have abandoned your usual preoccupation with Ukraine and now tout Russian superiority for some reason. Bottom line is: who gives a fuck? Maybe his parents are Russian. Maybe he was just saying that he's Russian because he has a Russian girlfriend so he's Russian by association. He was just saying that he likes the name because it's Russian. Jesus.

Oh, and PickupMilitia only posted this thread on one other site which is sort of a sister site of SoSuave.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
most people talk alot about what they want a car to look like but at the end of the day most people take what ever they can buy! FACT
Works for everything.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I posted this on RSD as well. It looks like Olga has definitely pulled ahead here... but Whitney has gotten a decent percentage of the votes as well. The last one I did was more lopsided. I intend to match the winners of each one against each other so that we can really figure out if we as men tend to prefer an overall look vs others

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
At it again, huh Jimmy? Although this time you seem to have abandoned your usual preoccupation with Ukraine and now tout Russian superiority for some reason. Bottom line is: who gives a fuck? Maybe his parents are Russian. Maybe he was just saying that he's Russian because he has a Russian girlfriend so he's Russian by association. He was just saying that he likes the name because it's Russian. Jesus.

Oh, and PickupMilitia only posted this thread on one other site which is sort of a sister site of SoSuave.

Huh? A Russian lives in Russia. You leave Russia for America you become American. You leave it for Brazil you become Brazilian. The largest number of ethnic Russians and Ukraines outside of those countries (who are not Jews) are in Brazil. They are Brazilians!!! They live Brazilian lives. They are not Russian or Brazilians. There are entire towns in Brazil that are filled with mostly Russians and Ukraines. Beautiful girls, but NONE of them call themselves Russians or Ukraines. They are Brazilian people. It is sad that Americans and Canadians don't learn that they are who they are. You ARE AMERICAN or CANADIAN. Be proud of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlYWeFPpJrA
To prove my point. Here is a town in Brazil that is almost all ethnic Ukraines. Even though they eat some Ukraine foods and celebrate the culture (and look Ukrainian) they would NEVER say they are Ukraines. They are PURE BRAZILIANS. It is also why we get idiots on here who think Brazilians all look the same or are mixed. Brazilians are Brazilians before they are Italians or Germans or Polish. Americans are Mexicans or Puerto Ricans before they are Americans. Pathetic.

He goes around cutting and pasting to many sites the SAME exact words. His site is simply about money.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
Where is there any money being asked for Jim? Talk about being paranoid lol...

Btw Olga has clearly pulled ahead here. It might be time to call it official