"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Proof Hitting The Gym Improves Your Chances With Ladies!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Notice after they confirmed you were “fine” they went straight to “so what do you do?”. They can’t help but gold dig.lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Notice after they confirmed you were “fine” they went straight to “so what do you do?”. They can’t help but gold dig.lol
the other predictable quote, is " As long as hes ambitious"

Now imagine this...........

"yeah I'll go out with her if shes obese, as long as she plans on losing weight"
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
the other predictable quote, is " As long as hes ambitious"

Now imagine this...........

"yeah I'll go out with her if shes obese, as long as she plans on losing weight"
lol pretty much
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
the other predictable quote, is " As long as hes ambitious"

Now imagine this...........

"yeah I'll go out with her if shes obese, as long as she plans on losing weight"
Aslong as he is ambitious means.. He best be making some serious cash soon.. Or I am out!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top