Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Promiscuity= bad

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went into 'date as many as possible' mode , and made out with 3 girls in less than a month. So everything was great until I caught nasty bacteria infection. Horay. Could've gotten mononucleosis. Then I'd be ****ed next 6 months.

Moral of the story for myself : Get one girl that isn't going to make out on first date and doesn't actually date that much. Else you can end up in hospital with delirium like I had with insane temperature. Needed two shots of injections to tap it down. If she starts ****ting around, find another one , or simply flirt with others to keep the game tight.

Obviously never **** without a condom.

Now I understand why there was religious rule to be 'faithful', so we wouldn't have so many *****es around which give you some disease with simple kissing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ScottMustaine said:
I went into 'date as many as possible' mode , and made out with 3 girls in less than a month. So everything was great until I caught nasty bacteria infection. Horay. Could've gotten mononucleosis. Then I'd be ****ed next 6 months.

Moral of the story for myself : Get one girl that isn't going to make out on first date and doesn't actually date that much. Else you can end up in hospital with delirium like I had with insane temperature. Needed two shots of injections to tap it down. If she starts ****ting around, find another one , or simply flirt with others to keep the game tight.

Obviously never **** without a condom.

Now I understand why there was religious rule to be 'faithful', so we wouldn't have so many *****es around which give you some disease with simple kissing.
lol troll thread? Uhh im assuming you met them at a bar or club, therefore you hooked up with club sluts.... dirty anyway. Delirium... this often shows no symptoms in some and maybe she didnt know she had it and then passed it on to you. And how do you even know you got it from a girl? Bacteria infections are so common its insane. Thats why anti-biotics were invented. Seeing how bacteria can live outside the body you could have picked it up from opening a freaking door! Now hush and go bang those 3 girls instead of just make out with them. FVCK BEING FAITHFUL. (unless your married of course ;) )

"Delirium requires both a sudden change in mentation, and an organic cause for this. Thus, without careful assessment and history, delirium can easily be confused with a number of psychiatric disorders or long term organic brain syndromes, because many of the signs and symptoms of delirium are conditions also present in dementia, depression, and psychosis.[2] Delirium may newly appear on a background of mental illness, baseline intellectual disability, or dementia, without being due to any of these problems."
Source = wikipedia

Doubt you had delirium by the way , anyway. Just saying :D

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
lol troll thread? Uhh im assuming you met them at a bar or club, therefore you hooked up with club sluts.... dirty anyway. Delirium... this often shows no symptoms in some and maybe she didnt know she had it and then passed it on to you. And how do you even know you got it from a girl? Bacteria infections are so common its insane. Thats why anti-biotics were invented. Seeing how bacteria can live outside the body you could have picked it up from opening a freaking door! Now hush and go bang those 3 girls instead of just make out with them. FVCK BEING FAITHFUL. (unless your married of course ;) )

"Delirium requires both a sudden change in mentation, and an organic cause for this. Thus, without careful assessment and history, delirium can easily be confused with a number of psychiatric disorders or long term organic brain syndromes, because many of the signs and symptoms of delirium are conditions also present in dementia, depression, and psychosis.[2] Delirium may newly appear on a background of mental illness, baseline intellectual disability, or dementia, without being due to any of these problems."
Source = wikipedia

Doubt you had delirium by the way , anyway. Just saying :D

On the street that is. Picked most of them. And most of them look really good and seem hard to get by visual appeareance. Was piece of **** to catch.
3 days after making out I got bacterical infection and ended up in clinic.

Umm. If 'hearing sounds', weird feeling of presence, ****ed up vision, disabillity to speak properly and have memory is not matching delirium. then okay.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While you can never be certain of catching something or not, as you get older, you'll get better judgment of what girls are more likely to be carriers of something nasty and be more able to avoid them.

Social game is also helpful, especially at your age, you should work on building up your social circle and then gaming girls that you have background on, not just random girls you meet at the mall or the metal show or whatever.

Also, in my experience girls that frequent 16+ or 18+ clubs are often nasty little tramps with hella issues about daddy or authority. Metal/punk chicks are trouble, too.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
While you can never be certain of catching something or not, as you get older, you'll get better judgment of what girls are more likely to be carriers of something nasty and be more able to avoid them.

Social game is also helpful, especially at your age, you should work on building up your social circle and then gaming girls that you have background on, not just random girls you meet at the mall or the metal show or whatever.

Also, in my experience girls that frequent 16+ or 18+ clubs are often nasty little tramps with hella issues about daddy or authority. Metal/punk chicks are trouble, too.
you got it. Metal ones. Though most of them just dress and listen music but dont **** that much around. Not as much as those preppy ones.

As I said I was hitting up on those 'cute' ones who are 'shy'. Most of my other friends who arent into metal scene are sick as **** every time they come back after clubbing. I was lucky for 1 year with gigs though... Not so many metal sluts in my country at least, cant speak for other countries as US, they say its really slutfest.

To be honest I'm ****ing scared not to get a hepatitis or some other **** now. Especially because this year will be a year when Im going to university.

P.S. Reading about 'indentify a slut '

Man out of all those things. No. These weren't sluts if this is 'checklist'. One was 'art' type. As a poet. My radars(gut) didn't even tell me they had many guys in past. The art type had 3 guys. nor that they are making out with other guys etc.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ScottMustaine said:
On the street that is. Picked most of them. And most of them look really good and seem hard to get by visual appeareance. Was piece of **** to catch.
3 days after making out I got bacterical infection and ended up in clinic.

Umm. If 'hearing sounds', weird feeling of presence, ****ed up vision, disabillity to speak properly and have memory is not matching delirium. then okay.
you didnt mention those symtoms in your original post :p . Thats crazy though, Id be like WTF IS GOING ON?! if that happened to me. Cant believe you got that from a girl.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
you didnt mention those symtoms in your original post :p . Thats crazy though, Id be like WTF IS GOING ON?! if that happened to me. Cant believe you got that from a girl.
I had it always when I'm getting high temperatures. Like really high. 41 degrees...

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this for real. You 'made out' with a few chicks and caught a bacterial infection? WTF.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think morality is subjective, and thus anything is acceptable.

Life has risks, but the risks per se don't preclude the action.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
I personally think morality is subjective, and thus anything is acceptable.

Life has risks, but the risks per se don't preclude the action.
Very clever. You either learn to take calculated risks or stay home, hence the saying, if you are afraid of the wolves you dont go into the woods.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ate a girls pvssy out once, and my d!ck got bigger and harder.

Strange...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the name of the bacteria? Whatever it is, it's probably all over door handles, public restrooms, ATMs, cell phones, credit card machines, and anything else touched by human hands. My point is that I doubt you really know for sure that you got it from kissing.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not the girls. It's your immune system.

I've never caught anything in my life, and you know where I've been.

You need to be a good host for a disease to find a home.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
It's not the girls. It's your immune system.

I've never caught anything in my life, and you know where I've been.

You need to be a good host for a disease to find a home.

lol @ that logic

Just when I think your actually somewhat smart you post some stupid shyt again....

OP I know that feel, people will laugh at you. When I had my first 3-some with two women I thought I caught oral herpes. Come to find out it was some bactria and wasn't herpes. it wasn't harmfull just little bumps. no harm no foul

Back in March I had a "STD" scare, the next month was the most miserable month of my life.

Stay safe!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually when you already put it. It might have been my immune system. My body is durable etc, but I live really recklessly.

It just went on my head back then since she seemed to be in bad social group, being a weed user and sharing it with other guys you know. Her friends are really freaks so I thought they are sexually crazy... Girls are retarded and you know it.

Temperature backed down, I'm on penicilin , 2 more injection shots and IM all good. 6 with 600/800mgs every day.

I strain my body when I work out until I barely move. I ride bycycle from the morning till the evening, all over the god damn hill. Barely eating and drinking.

Then through the night i spend like 5 hours on computer and in total 4 hours sleeping. I've been actually good. 6 months with 4 hours of sleep and no temperature the next day.

Although I just used myself for example, don't you guys think the rule 'no sex before marriage' was made to lower the number of STD's. People **** like dogs everywhere, and back then hygiene was lame, which in turn had lots of disaeases and people were dying like shyte. Makes more sense.

Somehow AIDS/HIV got a lot more common since we got sexual revolution.

P.S. Can I get some form of Hepatitis or HPV by kissing? What about doing oral to a girl ?