Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom Tips n' Tricks

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh its True.
Prom is coming up soon ladies, and it would be best if we all posted our tried and true tricks of the trade for the night to go off just the way you want it, from a kiss goodnight, to your first time, to another notch in your belt, whatever your prerogative.

I'll start out:

When you go to pick her up, bring the corsage for your date, but a long stem rose for her mother. Chicks eat this up. Make sure that she lives with/has a mother first, nothing ruins a night like a misperception.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will touch on your tip about the mother.

I find it VERY worthwhile to win over the girl's parents.

Usually, the father is a lost cause - he is sometimes unwinnable to your cause. That is ok. It's pretty much par for the course.

HOWEVER, her MOM is a whole different story. Think about it a little bit...her Mom grew up in the past, where 'gentlemen' and 'manners' were MUCH bigger than they are today in society. Talk with her mom. Go a little more 'distinguished' and use more proper language (no slang or curse words!) with her mom, and also help out her mom when you can. If you score bonus points with her mom, her mom will LOVE YOU FOREVER - and constantly pressure her daughter (your chick) to stay with you, etc. etc. It is one of those little things that is often overlooked.

The family is possibly the most important social group in our lives. Use it to your advantage - if her social group is always talking about you and singing your praises, ask yourself...how is this NOT a good thing? :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, for some reason mom's of my friends always love me. It is becuase im not stupid with them, i come off as intellegent, determined guy, and they are always happy to talk to me and invite me over. So yeah, go for the parents .

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll go off topic now..i noticed that oxide was from minnesota, i just wanna say...THE WILD SUCK CANUCKS ARE GONNA KICK THEIR ASS

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and it is 6-2 right now, wow, are you ready to eat your crap yet?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey buddy whos up in the series what who HUH!!! yeah the wild play a great game i like it how they just sit there and play the trap the whole time...thats really entertaining

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
wild are lucky to even be in the playoffs. I'll be shocked if they beat the Canucks (my favorite team).

I can't believe the Ducks beat the Stars. They swept the Wings, they beat the Stars. the Wild beat the Avs. the best teams in the West were beat by teams that nobody thought would even make the playoffs.