"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Prom limo dilemma

snobrd503

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Some friends and I along with our dates planned to share a limo to split the costs. They put me in charge of getting a limo, since I know a guy at our church who owns a limo company who can get us better rates. Here's the problem:

All the 8-passenger limos on prom night, May 22, are booked. All they have left are a ridiculously big 22-passenger limo (way too expensive even if I did want it) or a 6 passenger executive van.

I'm not an expert on these things, but the words "executive" and "van" just don't seem to go well together. It's like "woman" and "inexpensive." But, I could be wrong, the person I talked to said that they look good on the inside.

For any of you who had prior experience with this, are they nice? Or is this something out of Dumb and Dumber?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
jesus why do people need limos for the prom anyway. are you trying to flaunt the wealth you really don't have? limos are for rich people. that's the whole point
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dapork
jesus why do people need limos for the prom anyway. are you trying to flaunt the wealth you really don't have? limos are for rich people. that's the whole point
The idea is to live like you're rich for one night, even if you really aren't. It is kinda stupid, but also fun and a good way to get everyone around.

I think I've heard the "executive van" thing. They look kind of look like a large white van on the outside, but the insides are supposed to be equivalent to limos.
 

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Long Island
Most people around here do something crazy (like horse and wagon or garbage truck) on the entrance, and use the limo to get picked up and shipped to an afterparty. If you want to do something like that, the van's appearance won't really matter. Don't show up in the van you'll look like a pauper.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
garbage truck? where do you get one of those? and do u ride in the garbage compartment or in the driver's seat? might as well use a potato sack for a tuxedo.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
For my Prom, my group rented a 22 person stretch Ford Excursion. It was the nicest car I have ever been in. It had damn well better been for that money (It was like $180/couple, for a total of about $1900 for two days).

The damn thing had 8 TV screens, 4 DVD players, and 2 PS2's in it, along with a bar that only served pop and a snack bar with ancient food in it.

I didn't really use any of the stuff except for the TV's, but it was pretty cool to have such a behemoth driving my ass around for two days.
 
Top