Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom is over, what should be my next step?

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
K i asked this girl to prom whom i knew a little bit and thought i would have a good time with, and we did have a good time. we danced together the entire time except when we switched partners w/ one of her guy-friends for a couple songs, but that's all good. usually when i have a date (especially last time) they don't want to stay with me for the entire time, but this girl did. she led me by the hand whenever i put it on her shoulder and we were moving on the dance floor. she turned out to be a really good dancer and she even took the time to help me get some moves down. then whenever i'd flatter/compliment her during a slow-dance, she'd melt and lay on my chest.
then we went to the hotel her and her friend promptly left to get something from the car and never came back (the security guard chased them off and they didn't like the other people in the room, and to tell you the truth it WAS a valid reason). i called her at 4:30 AM and her and her friend had been driving all night. i met them at IHOP at 6 AM, where we talked about what each of us did the last four hours. she kept asking if i was mad at her for leaving, and to tell the truth i was a little bit, but she didn't have a way to contact me after the security guard chased them off until i called her so it's okay. then she and i started a little footsie right before we left :).
i know she's not the kind to date a lot of guys (aka as with a Sunshine girl), but i don't think she was exactly sending me those signals that she really likes me (something would have happened). it seems like the jury is still out in her mind. now, i sit close to her in one of my classes (don't necessarily have to talk to her all the time tho), and i was wondering what actions i should take/how i should act over the next week in order to finally win her over.

Thanks for the advice about staying out all night, i got away with it!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish my Prom went better than that. The after party was awesome but the prom was god aweful. If only we could work together somehow. hmmm

I think what the problem is, is that the girl didn't think you were to interested in her. When i went to homecoming the same kinda thing happened with me and my date, but we just never hit it off. I found out recently that she just wasn't feeling that i had a high IL.

So if you still want to get her, just try raising the IL.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
That leads me to another important question, how do i raise my percieved interest level in her without appearing desperate?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things, pay attention to your body language around her, are you talking? or talking to her? are you leaning into her with interest, or are you leaning away with lack of care.

I don't really think about this anymore, so i don't exactly know what to fix. :\

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your interest in her shouldn't have to be raised. It should be seen through body language and your will to take some time out of your busy schedule to take her out on dates. And your interest should finally be clear when you lay a kiss on her. You won't seem desperate.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally win her over? ie. you want to get laid, im still confused about the getting chased away bit (why would he do that, if you had a valid reason to be where you were), but if you believe her then fine.

If you want to get further with her, you have to continue it as a relationship, she is obviously not the sort to give it up easily.

Now, there are several thoughts of school on how to carry on a relationship in school, but the main point is not to be too cloying that you annoy other people, as her friends will then havve a negative effect on your chances.

Good luck and im glad you managed to stay out, although it doest sound like it was really worth it.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like to me you may have a decent girl on your hands bro.
i would continue to charm her just like the prom night together.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing happen to me the difference is that after the prom I blew it up. I had plans for the after prom but then the place where I was going to wouldn't let us in. So we both had to go home. After that my date kind of got angry with me and right now she is not as charming and nice as she used to be before going to the prom. Another thing is that she is a senior and I'm a junior. So I invited her to the junior prom. But after I blew it up. She didn't even though about inviting me for the senior prom. After the junior prom she got all angry and sh*t and she stoped calling me and being nice. Now I have no idea how to make this up, cause this is some deep sh*t, and she is a hb 9 so you know what I mean;) It's hard finding 9 and 10's. Basically I followed the bible's rules, if she plays hard to get and stops talking to me, I did the same thing I stoped being so charming and stop being so suave with her. Now the problem is that this isn't working as well as I spected and now I don't know what to do. Can somebody give me a hand.:(