"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Prom Idea

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
hey, Both my parents are doctors and they are good friends with the guys who fly the hospital's medevac helicopter. Would a helicopter entrance be a good idea for this year's prom?

I'm thinking we'd have to get the blades to stop spinning before we get out of her hair and dress might get f-ed up. oh well got all year to consider. just a little idea i'm entertaining...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
i think i saw a movie where that happend.. people probly just think ura showoff.. i dunno though might be cool id do it if i could
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
That would be damn cool if you could pull it off. However, you might piss a lot of people off with the wind it creates screwing up girls hair etc.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
ehhhh..... I'd say it depends on your school....

in some schools (although a very small number), it might be regarded as grandiose and amazing.....

however, in most schools, you'll just earn contempt for showing off and trying to act like royalty.....

plus you odn't know where the prom will be..... might be *really* hard to land a chopper near it, where people can even see you....

basically, I advise against it........ a pretty nice romantic notion tho (ehh..... since I know that's gonna confuse some people...... I don't mean romantic in the sense of romance between a guy and a girl, I mean romantic as in creative and imaginative but generally impractical)
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think you'd probably come off as a snob....plus, while you're landing in the hospital's chopper, the family of the guy who needs to be airlifted from across town isn't gonna be thrilled:p

"sorry maam, our medical chopper is currently escorting a young man and his date to the prom...how bad is the bleeding, exactly?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I think you'd probably come off as a snob....plus, while you're landing in the hospital's chopper, the family of the guy who needs to be airlifted from across town isn't gonna be thrilled:p

"sorry maam, our medical chopper is currently escorting a young man and his date to the prom...how bad is the bleeding, exactly?"
HAHA

Its a small town so the helicopter is only used for scheduled transports to St. Louis so the guys can see in advance whether they need it or not.

I guess it might be snobbish but everyone calls me richboy already, lol why not just play the part this one night?

The prom's at the school and i was fixing on landing on the roof or parking lot. haha. its probalby impractical cuz of hte wind factor, but it's still a tight idea.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
dude if you really wanna impress her...fly her around the city :]
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by bibby18
dude if you really wanna impress her...fly her around the city :]

ohh, i thought that was assumed...yah. we fly around a big, then touchdown at school. muhaha
 
Top