Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom Horror Story

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so here's the whole scenario. Two weeks ago, I asked a friend of mine if she wanted to go to prom with me. I met this girl at a party last year, and became friends with her since. However, she started dating this huge *******, and turned pretty *****y because of it. She recently broke up with this guy and reverted back to her normal self, so I thought "What the hell, why not" and asked her. And she said yes.

So before we spent at good $200+ on Prom, she wanted to go out sometime this week over Spring Break and see if we still clicked or not. Meanwhile, me being opitmistic about this whole situation, began planning with friends and some Prom plans set. They both got amazingly hot dates, and one even got his parents to agree to pay for the limo for us.

I'm talking to my Prom date the other day, and apparently someone else asked her to Prom, and she'd rather go with him, so she f'd me over royally, changed her mind and her answer, and is now going with this douche bag. So now I have Prom all set up, and suddenly no date. One friend and his date are gonna just go with a bunch of his dates friends, but the other still wants me to go, and I don't wanna screw him over since his date is amazing. So now I get back to school on Monday, and this is the only week that our school is selling tickets to Prom, so I have 5 days to find someone to go with.

If you were in my situation, would you even bother trying to find another date? If you would, keep in mind I have 5 days, 6 including tomarrow, to get one, and all but one of my girl-friends already have dates. She has a bf from a different school and isn't going. Should I ask her?? Any suggestions??

:confused:

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
OUch yeah that sounds like it sucks. Don't worry though it's her loss. As for your friend I really don't think that it would be such a bad idea. Just try to have fun at your prom (think of it like going clubbin).

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch man, that hurts. I would seriously chew her out on this one. Making you spend all that money and stuff is not cool.

I'd walk right up to her and demand that she go with you since she already agreed, or at least give you back the money you wasted on her sorry ass.

Reaction score
FVCK YEAH MAN!!! i would have chewed her out about that...INGRATE!!!!! anyways, if you are attracted to that one lady that you mentioned who didn't have a date, ASK HER!! If not just go to prom and have a blast... Or you could ask some chick you know from another school to go with you(If you have those connections)... THAT BYTCH YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE IS DUMB AS HELL.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got 5 days and no date. or tickets.or tux. nothing i cant handle:p

Good luck.and if this is senior prom, id suggest going.
and yes ask whoever, doesnt matter who, just go

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's Junior Prom for me, however I still want to go. Now I have about 3 options open to me;

1)My friend. I've known her since about the beginning of the year, and we're pretty good friends. She trusts me and tells me secrets and all, so she obviously thingks pretty highly of me. However, she is currently dating some guy from another school. But, she's not going to Prom. So I guess I could ask her and get the friends date. Other problems with her is that she's a drunk and I don't drink, so her ideas of after Prom activities would conflict with mine. I'd rank her as a HB9

2)My Austrailian friend. I've known her for only about a month, but we still get along. However before we went on Break she was kind of pissed at me, but I called her up and smoothed things over. So, if I didn't want to go with Option 1, I could go with this girl. Plus a date between the two of us wouldn't fall under the "strictly friends" category. I'd rank her as a HB7.5

3)The anonymous hook-up. My very last choice, but when I have only 5 days to find a date this would be the most effective. I could ask one of my friends who is going to get his date to hook me up with a dateless friend of her.

What would you do??

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that you have all these opportunities, and you're sitting there contemplating. It's Junior Prom, for God's sake, not a marriage proposal. Grab your balls and get any one of the girls that you've already mentioned.

(Personally, if you have a girl to spare, I'll gladly relieve you of her.)

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz dont trip dude, i decided to goto my junior prom the monday of the dance (5 days before). Not only did i find a date, i had a GREAT time, and now going out with the friend of my date =D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****. 5 days to go till my senior prom. time to walk up to strangers and ask them out :p

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the way to do it, hell I forgot to ask someone till about a week before my Grad. Then I had to hunt down a tux in less than 5 days, that was not fun.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened tome befor our formal dance last december - I dresed really nice, went to the mall, and just appraoched every good lookin girl I could find and told em my situation, I ended up finding a girl who went to my school anyways, but neither of us had dates [both got canceled on]. It was an alrite evening.

the truth is, PLENTY OF WOMEN want to go to proms, because they had a ****ty time. So you could EASILY pull a college girl, or a girl from a dif school to your prom. Just wlak up, be honest, get an ice cream cone or cup of coffee and see if you click... if you do, then make a descision.

Even if a girls ays yes, GET OTHER GIRLS, her mind could change, thus was the case with me with the first girl who said yes.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mystik
lolz dont trip dude, i decided to goto my junior prom the monday of the dance (5 days before). Not only did i find a date, i had a GREAT time, and now going out with the friend of my date =D
Very nice. I'm in a bit of an odd situation now myself. I am going out with this girl, but I want to hook up with her sister. I know for certain that her older sis had a high IL in me, so maybe after prom who knows what will happen ;)